TBT's Earth Week 2024: Hybrid Flower Breeding & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My little baby is tired from watering too. But hopefully we all getta rest with beautiful flowers and good company at the end of this 🪻

B5A043CE-54BF-42F2-B625-70DC89CF10CB.jpeg

Beautiful! 🤩😻 (both the flower and your adorable kitty).

Thanks so much for watering my plants everyone! :D I just woke up to 43 notifications and am trying to catch up. zi hope everyone gets what they wants today especially those who didn’t get a hybrid yet. 🤞🍀

Would anybody like to hold Spanky’s paw for good luck? 😺 (I sometimes hold her or Jewels’ paws for luck when I pull in gotcha game 😅😹).

View attachment 556612

She just helped me catch up watering everyone’s posts in this thread 😺.

Come on black rose or sparkling red 🐾🤞🍀

My little baby is tired from watering too. But hopefully we all getta rest with beautiful flowers and good company at the end of this 🪻

View attachment 556620
They are adorable. 🥰

I don’t have a kitty but I have a puppy who loves to give hugs . She helps me water the flowers.
IMG_7938.jpeg

Thanks Leif for the 7 bells .

They are adorable. 🥰

I don’t have a kitty but I have a puppy who loves to give hugs . She helps me water the flowers.
View attachment 556621

Thanks Leif for the 7 bells .

Your dog is so cute and adorable! 🥺💜💜💜 I may be more of a cat person, but I do love dogs and other animals too. Really brightens my day to see any pet pictures ☺️. I hope you got the flowers you want tonight 🤞🍀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back