TBT's Earth Week 2024: Hybrid Flower Breeding & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waking up at 6am to check if I have been watered on is truly something

wojak-craig.gif

Got another pink lily! 🙌🏼 I’ll retire the lilies now and put my faith in roses. So sad no more gold roses were born last night! They are RARE huh :0

As always thank you to the 60+ people watering my stuff 🥹♥️
Post automatically merged:

Okay you can have your crown back.
I object! Do you *really* want to play that game Chris? If you thought my first drawing was disturbing then I have bad news for you. I’ll get to work.

after coming up dry four days in a row I finally got a purple rose and blue hyacinth!! I am beyond happy honestly, saw these last night when I was half asleep and I was like aaaaa!! 🥺💙💜✨

I'm not sure if I'll be able to get a purple hyacinth but that's okay! the purple rose is a collectible I've been wanting for forever, so I'm so happy about that. 🥰

after coming up dry four days in a row I finally got a purple rose and blue hyacinth!! I am beyond happy honestly, saw these last night when I was half asleep and I was like aaaaa!! 🥺💙💜✨

I'm not sure if I'll be able to get a purple hyacinth but that's okay! the purple rose is a collectible I've been wanting for forever, so I'm so happy about that. 🥰
blue hya/purple rose/blue hya would at least be great symmetry so I hope we can manifest you another blue even for that!! ✨

This is it. I think there’s about 3 days left of the event. If I don’t get another black rose tomorrow, I should probably just give up and try to get something that’s actually possible and be happy with one black rose. But also I don’t want to buy more flowers 😭

Actually, maybe I should just give up now instead of wasting another day. Why am I even trying this anymore

Thank you to everyone who’s flooding my alerts with watering notifications, and congrats to everyone who’s actually getting the hybrids they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back