TBT's Earth Week 2024: Hybrid Flower Breeding & More!

Waking up at 6am to check if I have been watered on is truly something

wojak-craig.gif

Got another pink lily! 🙌🏼 I’ll retire the lilies now and put my faith in roses. So sad no more gold roses were born last night! They are RARE huh :0

As always thank you to the 60+ people watering my stuff 🥹♥️
Post automatically merged:

Okay you can have your crown back.
I object! Do you *really* want to play that game Chris? If you thought my first drawing was disturbing then I have bad news for you. I’ll get to work.

after coming up dry four days in a row I finally got a purple rose and blue hyacinth!! I am beyond happy honestly, saw these last night when I was half asleep and I was like aaaaa!! 🥺💙💜✨

I'm not sure if I'll be able to get a purple hyacinth but that's okay! the purple rose is a collectible I've been wanting for forever, so I'm so happy about that. 🥰

after coming up dry four days in a row I finally got a purple rose and blue hyacinth!! I am beyond happy honestly, saw these last night when I was half asleep and I was like aaaaa!! 🥺💙💜✨

I'm not sure if I'll be able to get a purple hyacinth but that's okay! the purple rose is a collectible I've been wanting for forever, so I'm so happy about that. 🥰
blue hya/purple rose/blue hya would at least be great symmetry so I hope we can manifest you another blue even for that!! ✨

This is it. I think there’s about 3 days left of the event. If I don’t get another black rose tomorrow, I should probably just give up and try to get something that’s actually possible and be happy with one black rose. But also I don’t want to buy more flowers 😭

Actually, maybe I should just give up now instead of wasting another day. Why am I even trying this anymore

Thank you to everyone who’s flooding my alerts with watering notifications, and congrats to everyone who’s actually getting the hybrids they want.

Back