• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT's Second Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much! I have a question about the egg hunt. Do we need clear knowledge of using this site? Since I'm new I have no idea what I'm doing, I just found the eggs by pure chance.

Unfortunately, new people are not going to pick up on a lot of the TBT-related ones.

Will we get the answers after the event so half of us aren't driven crazy of not knowing, haha. Like question 11 I still got no clue. ; -;

Weird how I was having trouble with a few of these eggs while I was actually looking for them, but then as soon as I took a break I stumbled upon one by pure chance... hm... :p

Will we get the answers after the event so half of us aren't driven crazy of not knowing, haha. Like question 11 I still got no clue. ; -;

Yeah, Jeremy said several pages back the answers would be posted after the event ^^

Lol these codes.

Just one more for my real-life holiday to officially start! That MP3 Riddle is so familiar, smh i can't even get it :<
The quack is just rude to the newbies though > :]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back