• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT's Second Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Jeremy said several pages back the answers would be posted after the event ^^

Doesn't really matter then, does it? Because if it won't help us get eggs to ultimately get those collectibles before they're gone and instead just point n' laugh at us that just have NO freaking clue what aaaaaannnny of those clues mean....it doesn't really make this a great event, imo.

Doesn't really matter then, does it? Because if it won't help us get eggs to ultimately get those collectibles before they're gone and instead just point n' laugh at us that just have NO freaking clue what aaaaaannnny of those clues mean....it doesn't really make this a great event, imo.

I'm going to sit this one out. I won't get these eggs because I don't have any prior knowledge of this site. :cool:

HNG, question 11. I feel so stupid, I had to change my avatar because that just summarized my day, haha. Eggs collected.

Last edited:
Could some one explain in very simple terms what exactly I need to do to get eggs? I'm not the brightest crayon in the box >.<

Could some one explain in very simple terms what exactly I need to do to get eggs? I'm not the brightest crayon in the box >.<

I feel you, if i can this egg hunt you can too! Just look all over the site and look for the link "You found an egg!" Only if it's not a puzzle egg.

Thanks for the encouragement :) I'm going to get those eggs to best of my ability

Yes! Keep trying! You can find a lot if you explore around this site. I think that's why this hunt is a good start for newcomers. It should encourage this kind of exploring!

Yes! Keep trying! You can find a lot if you explore around this site. I think that's why this hunt is a good start for newcomers. It should encourage this kind of exploring!

That's actually a good idea! Thanks :) I'm off to explore and find the unknown eggs. lol

I feel you, if i can this egg hunt you can too! Just look all over the site and look for the link "You found an egg!" Only if it's not a puzzle egg.

Where will it say if I found an egg? And can I do it while on mobile? I'm on my iPad o:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back