• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT's Second Egg Decorating Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
So eggcited!!! Just need to think of a good idea first :']

Also, since eggs are multi dimensional, are we allowed to share multiple pictures of our egg from different angles? I know only one picture will probably count as the entry but if our egg does have other sides to it is it alright to share, or should we just focus on a design that showcases only want we can take a picture of?

Not sure about this one although I am desperate for as many egg collectibles as possible. The expense is a factor as I don’t have anything available to decorate already. I looked up costs of dye pens and glitter etc and it is too much to justify what would turn out a mess 🥺🥲

I feel the same way. I really can’t justify going out to buy craft supplies to decorate a fake egg. With the pandemic I’m unemployed and trying to avoid going to shops as much as possible (cases are rising in my area 😔) and my dad will not let me use a real egg for this 😅 I’ll see if maybe we already have fake eggs in the house but I’m pretty sure I brought them all to work the last time I celebrated Easter for my kids 😂💕

I’m excited to see everybody else’s creation though 💕💕

So eggcited!!! Just need to think of a good idea first :']

Also, since eggs are multi dimensional, are we allowed to share multiple pictures of our egg from different angles? I know only one picture will probably count as the entry but if our egg does have other sides to it is it alright to share, or should we just focus on a design that showcases only want we can take a picture of?
This is fine. If you submit multiple pictures we are most likely to use the top one if you are nominated for the public poll unless you specify otherwise.

Unrelated to the user I have quoted above, but I have amended the OP to add the following to the FAQ:

Q. Am I allowed to participate in this contest if I am banned from participating in TBT's Ninth Annual Easter Egg Hunt?
A. Yes, you are allowed to participate in the egg decorating contest and you will be able to spend the three Egg currency you receive on the lowest-priced egg collectible in the shop.

Seems pretty cool, I haven’t boiled and decorated an egg since I was 5 though, would have been a disaster in the kitchen for sure. Good thing fake eggs are allowed, I’d be wasting actual eggs otherwise. 😅

Unfortunately I likely won’t be able to participate as I’m currently out of state and have no means to pick up any arts and craft supplies. Won’t be back home till next weekend, so that may or may not give me a single day to decorate an egg. We’ll see, I may be able to grab some things from the local Walmart.

Gonna have to sit this one out as I don't have supplies and can't acquire any. I have all the crafts materials in the world but nothing even remotely egg like. I think the closest I can get is an old lightbulb and I sure haven't seen a chicken lay one of those before.

Regardless, looking forward to seeing all the lovely entries everyone else makes though!​

I thought this might be the first event! I liked the 2019 contest quite a bit, and I can't wait to see all the creative entries. The only question is where to find an egg on my college campus, but I'm sure I'll manage! Good luck everyone 🐇

I don't know if this is an option for you, but I'm going to probably just get cheap craft eggs shipped to my house since I don't have a real use for real eggs. Good Luck!!

I was hoping this would be back! Seeing all the entries was so much fun! Thank you for hosting this! Good luck to all!

Not entirely sure if I'll be able to participate in this contest, but I'm excited to see everyone's entries anyway! Good luck everyone!

i think i have an idea for an egg design, here's hoping nobody has the same idea as me before my eggs arrive on tuesday lmao. this'll be fun nonetheless!

Oh wait it's physical? No drawings? I'll have to sadly sit this one out. I have no art supplies I could use. 😔
Post automatically merged:

Aw plus this contest will be during the weekend family comes into town and I'll most likely be out of town by the time they leave 💔 This contest is cute though just sadly badly timed for me.

I just ordered some fresh eggies in my grocery delivery tomorrow. My entry idea is either going to be super cool or not work at all, there is no in between!! I’m already thinking up backup plans, haha.

Also “Submitted as a yolk” sent me 😂

I may have overestimated the size of an egg in my design conjuring.... 😬 we shall see...

🥚 EGGS 🥚

I love eggs and all things egg-shaped and/or egg-ish ☺️💖 in farm sims (particularly SoS and SV) I like to give my chickens punny names, whether it's having to do with eggs or just dishes that are chicken related in general. It's fun! Examples include:

Heggy
Scrambles
Buffalo
Poachy
Huevo (Spanish for egg; yeah I'm pretty creative)
Tenders
Alfredo

Like many I'm sure, this'll be my first time participating in an event like this. I already have a really fun idea in mind~ but tbh I much prefer the wacky riddles and puzzles to solve. Gives the brain a good work out, but maybe I shouldn't say that because I tend to overthink things a lot haha.... 😅

Good luck to all! I'm really looking forward to seeing all the creative entries 💞 and I really can't wait for the unveiling of the new 2021 Easter Eggs (or just returning eggs. Those are nice, too)

🥚 EGGS 🥚

I love eggs and all things egg-shaped and/or egg-ish ☺💖 in farm sims (particularly SoS and SV) I like to give my chickens punny names, whether it's having to do with eggs or just dishes that are chicken related in general. It's fun! Examples include:

Heggy
Scrambles
Buffalo
Poachy
Huevo (Spanish for egg; yeah I'm pretty creative)
Tenders
Alfredo

Like many I'm sure, this'll be my first time participating in an event like this. I already have a really fun idea in mind~ but tbh I much prefer the wacky riddles and puzzles to solve. Gives the brain a good work out, but maybe I shouldn't say that because I tend to overthink things a lot haha.... 😅

Good luck to all! I'm really looking forward to seeing all the creative entries 💞 and I really can't wait for the unveiling of the new 2021 Easter Eggs (or just returning eggs. Those are nice, too)
With the exception of the Golden Egg the egg collectibles that will be available during next week's easter egg hunt are brand new! The designs have already been completed and I already know that they are going to be well-received! The only way to get any of the existing Easter Egg collectibles this year is through placing in this contest. :)

Also, on the topic of SoS chicken names...
goose.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back