TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOAH the window shopping one was so clever!!

clear instructions for community #3 to anyone still stuck.

log out. scroll down and click "latest shop items" from the right side of the screen. scroll down to the bottom of the page to a certain item. right click and copy the link address. log back in. paste that link into the search bar.
thank you, really :)

and, now to burn more braincells to overthinking cause i can't take hints lol

the only other batch #3 egg i have an idea for is the puzzle, which i'm going to submit before i start doubting myself. if it's wrong, it's wrong, but i'd rather go with my gut than overthink. stumped on #9 and #11 even after some searching.

clear instructions for community #3 to anyone still stuck.

log out. scroll down and click "latest shop items" from the right side of the screen. scroll down to the bottom of the page to a certain item. right click and copy the link address. log back in. paste that link into the search bar.
Thanks so much for this!!
Ooh, I'd also like to thank @xara for helping me with eggs 1 and 3 yesterday! :D

Not me still stuck on 1 and 5 when the next batch just dropped 😂

If anyone wants another buddy in their pm group please let me know. I’ve officially given up doing it solo. 😭

i'm looking for some... private Friends too ;-;

My DMs are also open to anyone who needs some help! c: Although there's definitely still a couple I'm struggling with, eheheh.
i'm down to start a pm with you guys if you wanna solve together :>

if anybody would like to point me in the right direction of eggs 9 and 11, i would forever be in your debt, but also please don't feel like you have to <3 i'm gonna keep searching though, so maybe i'll still find them myself lol

I feel like I'm extremely close to solving #11 but have found only dead ends. That or I've stumbled into a massive coincidence. Agonizing either way.

One bag of popcorn and two Moriah Elizabeth videos later, I'm still agonizingly confused as heck. Ah well, maybe I'll come back to this later, or ask someone for help. 🤷‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back