TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently their name is "Kipper", according to the image URL.
kipper.png
a zipper kinder egg?

I submitted an answer that makes sense to me, but I'm not 100% confident it's correct
I may have solved it, but I'm not confident. I got an answer, but is it the answer? I don't know
well, you're closer than i am 😭 i don't even know where to start with getting a number or why an operation would be at the start of an equation.

out of curiosity, has anyone solved (or at least think they've solved) the second puzzle?

I'm like 99% certain I solved it and I'm confident-ish as long as didn't misread something?

I'm on an adrenaline high after doing all that, so I'm going to double-check again after I've stepped away for a bit, but I did the math (if you can call this wretched puzzle math), and I think everything checks out?

If you want, you can PM me and I can give answers to your other questions (or at least what I think the answers are). And anyone who sees this is free to PM me if you want to compare answers/if you want to check my logic/whatever~

egg #6 is still out there right?

I'm only thinking something to do with new horizon's 2.0 update or tbt's banner/backdrop having been on perpetual daytime for a long time, before the day/night cycle of it came back

egg #6 is still out there right?

I'm only thinking something to do with new horizon's 2.0 update or tbt's banner/backdrop having been on perpetual daytime for a long time, before the day/night cycle of it came back
pretty sure. i've looked at discussions about the 2.0 direct, the update itself and the S5 amiibo card launch but couldn't find anything.

I woke up late and am still doing the solo eggs ><. I took a look at puzzle 8 and i am extremely intimidated by it; i am hoping it does not require math since i cannot do even simple math. will still give it a shot, but i am not confident that i will be able to come up with even a guess.

I woke up late and am still doing the solo eggs ><. I took a look at puzzle 8 and i am extremely intimidated by it; i am hoping it does not require math since i cannot do even simple math. will still give it a shot, but i am not confident that i will be able to come up with even a guess.
this like i barely passed high school maths and it would probs help me if i knew what to do lmao

looked at some threads for isabelle in smash plus recent dlc smash additions because reinforcements can also mean back-up, but i couldn't find anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back