TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
for me my community clue thinking process was: must wait to see the new horizon = pre-new horizons, reinforcements are coming = new staff added.
i also thought this but no dice, also considered lots of people joining in the pre-NH hype so was scrolling through the intro board but that's just so vast and vague

could the community clue also be about series 5 or the sanrio amiibo? like reinforcements but we had to wait until the update idk where im going with this

yeah every time i think i'm making progress with the puzzle, it suddenly no longer works so.. back to square one.
and at this point with the community clue i am considering *anything* - i thought reinforcements could be HHP since it brought in some new tasks and maybe brought people's attention back to the game, sailed in because Niko sails around the homes?? and 'this morning' - we got the trailer at 7am PT the day it was released. then had to wait for it to be implemented. but this might be a hell of a stretch

Well, it has nothing to do with the delay of the release of Advance Wars 1+2: Re-Boot Camp. There wasn't any discussion about it from what I could find. It was a longshot guess that I knew would be wrong but I mean, hey, it sort of fit. Reinforcements, war games, was originally due for release this month.

But hey, process of elimination. Gotta throw everything at the wall and see what sticks.

I remember in the last clue hunt during Camp Bell Tree? not all the answers were on the site itself. One was a YouTube link. Anyway, “reinforcements” in this clue and the first article on the AC World link talking about the 2020 Bunny Day “invasion” seems connected to me. Haven’t found anything in that article but perhaps I need a closer inspection.

Edit: Reinforcements could also deal with this idea as well, yet no luck finding egg: https://www.belltreeforums.com/thre...th-ac-nh-icons-backgrounds-and-frames.605726/

Last edited:
I'm back with a shower thought, which is that the sailing part might hint towards Kapp'n? Also since he didn't return to NH until the 2.0 update. I've checked @Kapp'n's profile on here but nothing so far.

I wondered if that clue could have been related to the visiting guests. Reinforcements sailing in = guests coming to view the site, needing to wait before they see the horizon = needing to register before they post. Apparently not, I'm probably far away from the actual answer, but at least that one's checked off the list.

I'm back with a shower thought, which is that the sailing part might hint towards Kapp'n? Also since he didn't return to NH until the 2.0 update. I've checked @Kapp'n's profile on here but nothing so far.
I had the same thought. I've checked some threads relating to this but haven't found anything yet.

I haven't even bothered trying to figure out batch 2, yet I managed to get both solo clues in batch 3 right away so yay?

I think I may have figured out the puzzle for egg 8... But I'm going to need to check my answer about 50 more times, and it'll probably still be wrong realistically. And these new clues...

Not me still stuck on 1 and 5 when the next batch just dropped 😂

If anyone wants another buddy in their pm group please let me know. I’ve officially given up doing it solo. 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back