TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Egg 6
maybe it's related to Camp Belltree... Reinforcements
... As in new campers... sailing... Kapp'n took us into the camp... In the morning... Well it started on a particular day... The camp was delayed (=waiting)... To the horizon... The Island of the camp in sight...
But again, I didn't find anything...

Might as well share a shoddy meme I made in relation to egg #6 lol.
1nhoetldpoo81.jpg

But seriously, that egg is a pain.

Can anyone hop into my DMs if they have information regarding #17, #20, #21, #25, #27, or #28? I would love to collaborate, especially if you are without other eggs that I may have gotten (I think I've gotten all that aren't listed except THAT one). These last few hurt my little brain.

i'm convinced #6 isn't in a thread; i think the real question now is whether it's on or offsite, but i can't think of anything for either that i haven't already tried, and i'm pretty sure skar's done most/all of the stuff the rest of us are too apprehensive to do lmao.

Maybe the twist for egg 6 is that it hasn't appeared yet, we have to wait for the morning, or something like that.
the staff would absolutely love to torture us by doing that

I don’t know how to blur my text to hide it so I’ll put it behind spoilers.

I’m currently looking at Camp Bell Tree posts since I remember the conclusion had a little short story where kapp’n came to pick up the campers. did not find an egg there yet. thought maybe there was more said that i don’t remember that could be interpreted as reinforcements or something along the clue’s lines. i thought it was worth looking into even if the logic behind it having a connection is not there or far.

also thought maybe reinforcements were new members, the new villagers/amiibos, tbt mods (just a wild guess).

nothing yet.

Can anyone hop into my DMs if they have information regarding #17, #20, #21, #25, #27, or #28? I would love to collaborate, especially if you are without other eggs that I may have gotten (I think I've gotten all that aren't listed except THAT one). These last few hurt my little brain.
do you still need help? feel free to pm me :)

If anyone has any pointers on 17, 20, 21, 23, 24, 25, 27, or 28, I would be so thankful.
I may help with any of the other clues not listed. ^^

if anyone could help with clue 20 i'd very much appreciate it!! i can offer help with any of the other clues :)

Last edited:
my desire to help people is being impeded by the fact that I'm stuck using my phone for like the next hour or so, and my phone is at 25% 😭😭

fr though if anyone needs any help actually hmu I have nothing better to do lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back