TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone has any ideas as to egg #20, please PM me. I'm only missing 6, 20, and 24, but 6 and 24 are difficult, so I'm honing in on 20 for now.

Still need help with 8,17,19,20,21,23,25,27,28 if anyone would like to PM me :)

Thank you so much to everyone who helped me!

Last edited:
Okay, I've been trying to do this on my own, but my brain has stopped functioning. So if anyone can help me with #5, #11, #15, #17, #19, #21, #23, #25, or #27 I'd appreciate it. I haven't figured out all the puzzles, but I can help with any of the other clues not listed.

Edit: I'm good now. Thanks to everyone who offered assistance! You're all the best!

Last edited:
I also assumed that reinforcements was Rescue Services and the Horizon part refers to NH. But no dice. But the sail part is wrong because we are rescued with a helicopter.

have not checked myself as my internet has been kinda spotty on my switch, but i recall dizzy bones's island board and pandapples's island have had clues on them in previous hunts.
HMMM, okay time to check out Chris' island! Might take a bit as I'm not sure I still have a NSO membership

I think dream addresses would be a stretch because not everyone has access to WiFi or plays New Horizons even.

Yesterday's three puzzles, eggs 8, 12, and 16, are now closed for submission! And the answers are...

Sasha

I3D7H4

Good work, everyone! The eggs for correct answers will be distributed between tonight and tomorrow morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back