TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
this ain't it chief, people who didn't win gold didn't not try!

I do not understand this.
Just trying is not why someone won. Lots of people tried. Lots of people tried very hard, but they did not all win. So it wasn't the trying that caused one person to win. That's what was meant, I believe.

The answers are now posted

And the winner of the Golden Easter Egg is...

Looking at the users who found an egg first, there's a tie, which means we have to look at the time spent to find the eggs, as explained in the egg hunt announcement thread.
At three eggs each, the tie is between, ~Kilza~ and BungoTheElf.
3. ~Kilza~ = 00:00:51
9. ~Kilza~ = 00:00:49
11. ~Kilza~ = 00:01:43
12. BungoTheElf = 00:02:32
26. BungoTheElf = 00:02:15
27. BungoTheElf = 00:29:44

Congratulations ~Kilza~!

We'll finish distributing puzzle and bonus egg currency tomorrow. The answers table will also be completed once we finish going through those three puzzles. The collectibles will be sold through the week, with restocks happening now and then.

Everyone did a great job at finding all of the clues, especially #6 at the very end! I don't know who wrote that one!
“The collectibles will be sold through the week, with restocks happening now and then.”

NOW….and then. Will we have one now?
Or is that meaning occasionally? Is there a reason I should not sleep right NOW? 👀

also, I have to say I'm rather surprised how few people got the passport and sasha puzzles right (relative to the amount of people that solved most of the other clues, I mean)

Just trying is not why someone won. Lots of people tried. Lots of people tried very hard, but they did not all win. So it wasn't the trying that caused one person to win. That's what was meant, I believe.
Oh, well in that case, it was the luck of the draw that made Kilza win. Or if it still isn't the case, I don't know what is.
Post automatically merged:

In other news, I now have enough eggs to buy the Spring Bloom and Splat Egg. Restock when?

Oh can we still find egg6? It was in the middle of the night but I can't find it really even with time set to 5 am

For Egg 24, I answered "Big Pokey", because that's the specific name for that kind of Pokey (the one with the flower on its head). I hope it's considered correct.

Also, congrats to @~Kilza~ !!!

Oh no. I just put pokey down ><. i had no idea there were two different ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back