TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
especially #6 at the very end! I don't know who wrote that one!
Either your bluffing that you made clue 6 or your trying to cover up for Chris who I'm convinced made egg 6
That squid emoji was a clue the whole time, squids live in the ocean and the clue we got had something to do with sailors, sailors sail across the ocean.
but he was trying to catch us off guard with him keep talking about eating eggs.

huge congratulatons on winning the golden egg, @~Kilza~! you always go so hard during tbt events… proud of you. 💛

lowkey took an L with puzzles #24 and #28, but i still managed to complete my 2022 egg hunt lineup and got all the eggs i wanted (thanks to the help of a couple users haha), so i’m not mad! good job, everyone!

jumping on the “changes praise” train as well for a moment, i really enjoyed and appreciated being able to work with others! i stuck with the same group of people in terms of shooting ideas back and forth, trying to find eggs and solve puzzles, etc, but i had a lot of fun helping people outside my group as well — i believe i helped over 40 people in general, which makes me feel good and is something i’m proud of! i definitely need a month-long rest after all the socializing i did lmao, but i still had a lot of fun. ☺️

the only thing i didn’t like about this egg hunt (besides clue #6 lmao) is how the puzzles worked. i definitely hope we go back to how it was before where we had to type the puzzle’s answer in a box and redeem it that way (while also being allowed multiple tries) for the next hunt. i understand it was to keep some competitiveness to the event, but still… definitely prefer the old way haha. 😅

i had a lot of fun hunting eggs with ya’ll, and as always, thank you staff for taking the time to torture entertain us and host lovely events for us 🥰. now if you’ll excuse me… i need to go start recovering from all the eggcitement.

also @Jeremy, you’re wrong af for egg #6. expect to hear from my therapist. 🤧

Last edited:
Congrats Kilza!

I was so close to finding some of the other ones! I literally hovered over the description for the Wii remote throwing thread while I was searching for #11 just to read it but I didn't click on it because I didn't make the connection somehow. :P I also looked in the Neighbourly games thread but only looked at the first page, and I was looking in the museum today and scrolled right past the 'draw the user above you' thread multiple times. I'd also looked for money spending threads but didn't check the Pocket Camp thread. Dang. :P On the other hand, it was a nice surprise to see that I was the first to get #8! :D

Also, did anyone else see Isabelle for #24? The more I looked at it, the more convinced I was:
ZbT99d9.png

I also had no idea that that desert cactus monster had a name

Congrats ~Kilza~!!

I was able to find 14*/21 of the solo/puzzle eggs on my own, which combined with the community eggs is enough to buy the eggs I want from the event so I am pretty happy with that! I also definitely knew the answer for egg 20 but I didn't know if it would be ACNH20, v20, or just 20. The fact that it was literally egg #20 probably should have been a clue 😅

Now if we could just get some more of those lovely spring bloom eggs in the shop please 😇

Last edited:
I missed two that I could have found easily if I had payed attention to all the thread :(
I was not even close for the others.
Anyway, not too bad considering I'm not the smartest or the fastest and chose to do it solo. 😅
(I've never seen so many ppl get over 20 eggs 😯)
I guess next year it will be way harder like it used to be. hehehe :devilish:
(remember when only 15 ppl could find them...)
Thanks for the event :)

Congrats @~Kilza~!! 🎉 Great work to both you and @BungoTheElf!

Thank you staff for hosting another lovely egg hunt!! I also really enjoyed the changes made to the hunt this year—getting to work with and help others was a lot of fun! I feel like there was a really great sense of community spirit with this event. c: The new egg collectibles are all beautiful too! The Paradise Planning one is my personal favorite; I really love the colors. I'm definitely in support of more restocks though, eheh.
I also hope the egg decorating contest, or any sort of similar little side-contest, will return next year. They're always a blast and I love seeing what everyone comes up with! I've been hoping to up my game from the first egg I decorated on here, too.
(ง •̀ᴗ•́)ง

Finally, I'm just thrilled that I managed to be the first to get #28!! 😭 So glad I ran with my gut instinct on that one.

Now... all that's left is to find out who wrote clue #6... 🧐

ok, so I should have at least 15 eggs left to spend then

though unless all 3 of the last puzzles are somehow <100 people solved for, I suppose the extras don't matter much anymore at this point for me

Thanks so much everyone! This is such a wonderful community 😭 🥰I loved having a more collaborative option and I think it made the event much more fun and accessible for everyone (while still giving some rewards for those wanting a challenge)

Special thanks to @amemome , @Bluebellie , and @Dunquixote for their indispensable assistance ❤️❤️❤️

Great job everyone, and thanks for another amazingly well organized and executed event, TBT staff!

can you repeat it in red?

"Both Pokey and Big-"

"I will accept Big-"

Sorry the Game Master wouldn't let me, turns out the correct answer is just Pokey after all 😔

(before anyone gets heart attack I'm just kidding, this is a reference from visual novel called Umineko. Pictured in my signature as well ⛵ 🐈)

Congrats @~Kilza~ !! Enjoy your new golden egg! 🥳
and @BungoTheElf you put up a good fight and we’re proud of you!! 😌❤️

Thank you for another successful egg hunt, it was really something fun! The race to be the first per clue is something new and refreshing, because it acknowledges a whole lot of people compared to just the golden egg winner, and I think that’s nice. I‘m glad to at least be up there on the OP for solving the logging off clue, yay! Another off the TBT bucket list.

All the help was really nice, I opted to share hints over just posting the answers directly because I know there’s some satisfaction to seeing the egg all on your own! Regardless, I think everyone put a lot of commendable effort into the hunt (especially that damn egg 6, I’m pressing charges /jk), so I hope everyone gets their desired egg collectibles.

Until next year, Zipper! 🐰

Also I wonder if Jingle will refund me for that 1 bell I sent. jk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back