TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
For #5, I donated 1 bell to Zipper and confessed "my sin is overthinking this clue". 😔 Who knows what dark machinations I've unwittingly funded.

You're funding more Zippertrosity for the next Easter event banners. Thank you for your generosity! *pockets bell*

Thank you mods for another fun easter egg and your hard work. I had a lot more fun with these new rules, though personally i felt like i still got a little stressed since i tried as long as possible to try to figure out the answers on my own. I really enjoyed seeing everyone helping/offering to each other and not just friends either ☺️. Showed me again what a great community we have here—not that I have forgot or anything 😅. I’m glad to have been back in time for this hunt ☺️; always impressed by the collectible designs you all come up with.

For anyone wondering about #24, I'll accept both Pokey and Big Pokey! 😁

I'll start egging correct answers later tonight

This was the render I used by the way:
ahhh I knew it!! i whipped up a comparison image and that's the exact render i used!

bigpokey-01.png

Congrats on getting the Golden Egg @~Kilza~ ! And thank you to @amemome for helping me figure out the rest of the eggs!

Glad to hear that big pokey is being accepted as well since that's the answer I submitted! Not quite sure yet what I'm going to do with my remaining eggs though, perhaps I'll buy a few more to fill up the first row of my lineup since I'm not quite liking what I have going on with it at the moment.

Edit: Never mind, I figured out exactly what I want to do with my lineup using my remaining eggs right after I posted this!

Despite all the chaos, particularly from this being a new format, I’m really happy we got to work together this year. Had it been independent searching like it usually is, I think I would’ve gotten Eggs 4 and 16 still, but not much else.

My teammate was @That Marshal Fangirl , who, with their other friend(s)/teammate(s), compiled a really useful and convenient document for egg locations and some puzzle guesses on top of that. In addition, @xSuperMario64x gave me the answers for 25 and 27. You guys were amazing teammates and I’m grateful for all your help. Thank you!

From there, I decided to message the document to some people I saw on the thread who needed help. Some people also messaged me, whom I also helped. I told them the document wasn’t mine though and that all credit went to my friends, because I didn’t want any confusion about anything.

Also, thank you staff for a fun event! Here’s to another egg hunt!

(With that said, please no more desktop-exclusive eggs. I’m a mobile user and wasn’t able to get 22 the normal way.)

Seems it expired for me european person rip. Great work findong 6 though eventually, another timezone clue was evil tho haha

Thank you for accepting Big Pokey! I was about to cry if I was Too Specific.
Absolutely heartbroken about Egg #20 though. I put "Version 2", because it's technically correct and removes the decimal, but that isn't in the right format of just "20"
Hope that doesn't cost me a Ladybug egg... hope I get a Ladybug egg...

This event was so, so fun though. I love the new rules! The only things I didn't like about this event were Clue 6 (who tf knows what nautical twilight is without being told the words nautical twilight Jeremy) and the typo rule. But even then- Clue 6 was fun to tackle as a community in just how ridiculously difficult it was (and easy to find once we were given the second clue), and from a moderation standpoint, the typo rule probably cuts back oodles of work yall would otherwise have to do- soo I can't actually be upset.

Putting our heads together as a community was so fun! Thank you Kira my moose friend off bell tree who helped with quite a few eggs. Thank you @BetsySundrop who explained the egg puzzle to a point where it could be solved. Thank you @~Kilza~ , @KittenNoir , and @JemAC for help on any egg that absolutely broke my brain. Thank you to everyone who posted community egg answers or hints in this thread! Especially to @skweegee of course. And thank you TBT staff! We wouldn't have such fun and engaging events without you guys and I really appreciate all of the work you do.

Ok ramble victory speech over, I'm craving some deviled eggs after that hunt 😋

Thank you staff for another great event, and my first TBT Egg Hunt! 💖🎉 All of the eggs are stunning, as are the various Zipper forms on the banner. 🌟

Congratulations to everyone who was fastest to solve a clue and to Kilza for the amazing Golden Egg victory! 🥳🌟

And, thank you to the people who helped me solve the clues I couldn't find, @JemAC @xara and @xSuperMario64x ! You are all the best, and I appreciate your help so much! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Congrats to Kilza! Props to you on your problem solving skills, enjoy the egg.

Huge shoutout to everyone who helped me out, I really appreciate it. Had fun solving a few of them by myself as well.

Happy Easter everyone!!!

congrats kilza!! had some insane times for those puzzles, well deserved!!! also congrats to @BungoTheElf , so close🙏 next year will defo be ur year, i feel it

shout out to my egg friends who are forever smarter than me (null + ev❤️) and also ty staff for putting this on, i do kinda miss the old format but this is probably a good solution for all the issues with the previous easter hunts so hopefully it was a little less stressful for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back