• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT's Third Annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J65De7a.png

the position of Zipper and the sunset here weirdly cracks me up

congrats oarth

might jav had it if egg 10 didn't do me in
that was the nail in the coffin
if it's something dumb or easy as fuc then I'm punching an infant

jk but thanks for holding this event staff
it's been wonderful and I hope this happens again next year

Found an unexpected egg o_o I didn't expect to get Golden Egg but it's nice to be able to be at top of the list for once :blush:

tbh I'm pretty amazed I've managed to stay somewhere in the list throughout most all the event, considering this is my first time

Well this was a blast! 2 Waluigi eggs for me! :)

Congrats Oath!

Thanks for hosting the event staff. Looking forward to the next

Last edited:
This hunt was fun! I might not get the Waluigi egg, but hey, I got an egg! :D

Checked almost everywhere. I give up lmao so much for a yoshi egg

too lazy to check non-stickies

Stuck at 3 eggs ugh! Must get at least one more (two would be better though as I already have a regular egg... Not giving up yet.

Just when I caved and bought myself a yoshi egg I accidentally found egg 24

Good luck to everyone still searching. I'm glad to have found enough eggs to buy the things I wanted this year. Thanks to the staff for the enjoyable event. :)

Maybe my opinion isn't shared, but Jennifer was always very kind to me and was smart and mature. If you didn't know her then you missed out.

I wished I was on the site when Jennifer was still here. She's the one inactive member I wanted to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back