• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Fortress 2

Problem with crafting, you have a small chance of getting the hat you want. Isn't it like 3 reclaimed plus a class badge?

Problem with crafting, you have a small chance of getting the hat you want. Isn't it like 3 reclaimed plus a class badge?
3 refined - random hat
4 refined + class token (which is 3 class-specific items IIRC) - class-specific random hat

pro-tip, use metal to trade for the hats you want. even if you're trading 3 refined for a hat, you KNOW you're gonna get what you want. if you can get it for less, that's just gravy.

friend of mine named his teddy "Hobbes The Teddy", since "hobbes the tiger 2.0" gifted it to him.

i'd probably name mine something stupid like cubchoo, or lil' pardner/buddy.

or, who could forget, bully.
ben-bully.jpg

http://www.teamfortress.com/hatless/

Most uneccesary update ever.... not because of no hats, just because of what is in it...
really? :|
medic gets a new option to see how much they're healing
new training
BOTS WORK IN OFFLINE MODE PAYLOAD MAPS
"new"-ish map, and a fix to an older one
better voice communication is an option
server-side, a huge overhaul just went down. server rankings are imminent.
dueling upgrade, to prevent class-counter-picking
and a bunch of item balances, though i think they did bad with the new melee reduce damage allow crits thing. nbd, though.

it's.. quite a big update. most of the ones we've been getting are awful, compared to this one.. but meh.

really? :|
medic gets a new option to see how much they're healing
new training
BOTS WORK IN OFFLINE MODE PAYLOAD MAPS
"new"-ish map, and a fix to an older one
better voice communication is an option
server-side, a huge overhaul just went down. server rankings are imminent.
dueling upgrade, to prevent class-counter-picking
and a bunch of item balances, though i think they did bad with the new melee reduce damage allow crits thing. nbd, though.

it's.. quite a big update. most of the ones we've been getting are awful, compared to this one.. but meh.

Honestly you're right, I think I am just annoyed with my computer problems so anything not pro portal 2 news annoys me...

It's official, hatless update is the worst update ever...

Unable to acess backpack, and all game modes (mods like saxton) ruined.

It's official, hatless update is the worst update ever...

Unable to acess backpack, and all game modes (mods like saxton) ruined.

Maybe it's because... wait for it.... the server you were playing on lost it's connection to Steam! :eek:
And how are the modes ruined?

Just got an announcement from the shendileers group from steam.

http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/April_14,_2011_Patch
Undocumented changes:-Server-side model attachments, as used in popular mods like VS Saxton Hale Mode and Advanced Weaponiser are now entirely disabled.

Really......you introduce some concepts people do not like in the polycount update (crates keys store etc.)...Then you DESTROY source mod and custom weapons for mods in
TF2...WAY TO GO GABE...way to go....-walks off mumbling and ranting-

Last edited:
Back