• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Fortress 2

Just got an announcement from the shendileers group from steam.

http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/April_14,_2011_Patch
Undocumented changes:-Server-side model attachments, as used in popular mods like VS Saxton Hale Mode and Advanced Weaponiser are now entirely disabled.

Really......you introduce some concepts people do not like in the polycount update (crates keys store etc.)...Then you DESTROY source mod and custom weapons for mods in
TF2...WAY TO GO GABE...way to go....-walks off mumbling and ranting-
because that one day you couldn't play a free mod is too much time to give them to fix their entire system overhaul.

yeah. makes sense that they shouldn't ever move forwards with their technology, ever, and that when they do, it will always be perfect every time.

The servers have been all messed up tonight. First loadouts are down, now tf2 keeps crashing (this isn't just me), etc.

Does anyone else miss the game how it used to be? I can't get into this game for anything nowadays :/ Items ruined a game that I looked forward to for months.

there was another update today (just a general bugfix) that should get rid of the crash for most of you who are having problems. ex:bacon boy.

the problem had something to do with multiple core processing, so if you had that enabled you were way more likely to crash.

just a heads up. hatless updated added more content than we've gotten in the past 6 months/since engie update. shut up.

there was another update today (just a general bugfix) that should get rid of the crash for most of you who are having problems. ex:bacon boy.

the problem had something to do with multiple core processing, so if you had that enabled you were way more likely to crash.

just a heads up. hatless updated added more content than we've gotten in the past 6 months/since engie update. shut up.
So my new computer actually PREVENTED me from playing a game for awhile. Heh, go figure.

I find it funny that you're saying an update without hats has "ruined" the game.

I didn't mean it like that. Plus, I'd rather them update the software then add more hats and items. Make it smoother/add class/idk. There are so many better options than hats updates.

I didn't mean it like that. Plus, I'd rather them update the software then add more hats and items. Make it smoother/add class/idk. There are so many better options than hats updates.
that's exactly what they did.
they just didn't get it right the first time, like they often have not.

it should be fixed, though. cut them some slack, they had a lot of **** going on at once, and it's a huge update, regardless.

bumping for a classic.

Thats just brilliant

So... In order what are your most played classes?
For me its...
1.Engineer
2.Demoman
3.Scout
4.Sniper (Wut)
5.MEDICK
6.Heavy
7.Pyro (y u no near top)
8.Spy (Uh he should be least)
9. Soldier ( I find him kinda boring)

Im making a TF2 heavy version of Friday and i need a lil help with the lyrics im kinda out of ideas

6am waking up in the spawn room gotta be pootis gotta get outta spawn
gotta have my sandwich gotta have my dispenser i am russian
gotta get down to the fort gotta catch my teleporter, i see my medic healing with medigun shooting with syringegun gotta make my mind up which melee should i use?
its 2fort 2fort gotta kill scouts on 2fort, everybodys looking forward to the free weekend weekend
2fort 2fort 2fort pootising on 2fort everybodys looking forward to the update pootising pootsing pootising GOTTAM Pootising Pootising GOTTAM
Looking forward to the lvl3 dispensers
7:45 were pushin tiny cart pushing so fast i want tiny cart to fly
Spy Spy look out for spy pyro knows where he is
Pyros gots this baby sniper hasnt got this
Scout is by my right
Demomans got this soldiers got this
Now snipers jarated him
Using sasha as my primary
Using sandvich as my secondary
Gotta make my mind up which teleport should i take?
Its goldrush Goldrush gotta push the cart on goldrush everybodys looking forward to the free weekend weekend
Goldrush Goldrush
Nobodys looking forward to the hatless update
Pootising Pootising GOTTAM Pootising Pootising GOTTAM
Gun Gun GUn Looking forward to the charge

H-W Heavy weapons guy
So building my teleport (Building teleporter
Making the exit (Exit)
Im building Erecting (Yeah Yeah)

Scout
Spy
Demoman (wut)
Soldier (Wut!?!?!)
Pyro
Heavy
Sniper (me and pajami used to have sniper fights on Doublecross...)
Engie
Medic

Im making a TF2 heavy version of Friday and i need a lil help with the lyrics im kinda out of ideas

6am waking up in the spawn room gotta be pootis gotta get outta spawn
gotta have my sandwich gotta have my dispenser i am russian
gotta get down to the fort gotta catch my teleporter, i see my medic healing with medigun shooting with syringegun gotta make my mind up which melee should i use?
its 2fort 2fort gotta kill scouts on 2fort, everybodys looking forward to the free weekend weekend
2fort 2fort 2fort pootising on 2fort everybodys looking forward to the update pootising pootsing pootising GOTTAM Pootising Pootising GOTTAM
Looking forward to the lvl3 dispensers
7:45 were pushin tiny cart pushing so fast i want tiny cart to fly
Spy Spy look out for spy pyro knows where he is
Pyros gots this baby sniper hasnt got this
Scout is by my right
Demomans got this soldiers got this
Now snipers jarated him
Using sasha as my primary
Using sandvich as my secondary
Gotta make my mind up which teleport should i take?
Its goldrush Goldrush gotta push the cart on goldrush everybodys looking forward to the free weekend weekend
Goldrush Goldrush
Nobodys looking forward to the hatless update
Pootising Pootising GOTTAM Pootising Pootising GOTTAM
Gun Gun GUn Looking forward to the charge

H-W Heavy weapons guy
So building my teleport (Building teleporter
Making the exit (Exit)
Im building Erecting (Yeah Yeah)

How do you intend on doing this? Don't do one of those "splicing words together" songs.

Back