• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Fortress 2

No idea what they look like, though. But I'd rather have more map updates/performance updates than hats and weapons. Maybe even a new class... just kidding. Still waiting for meet the pyro and meet the medic... I doubt it'll ever happen, though.

No idea what they look like, though. But I'd rather have more map updates/performance updates than hats and weapons. Maybe even a new class... just kidding. Still waiting for meet the pyro and meet the medic... I doubt it'll ever happen, though.

Didn't ya hear? Meet the Medic is coming "soon". It's already been previewed.

Also if you wanna see the hats, just go to the official wiki.

Well, I heard that people had gotten a preview at like a portal 2 demo or something. So, meh, we'll see....

EDIT:Also there's alot more misc items than I thought added... hats to me means hats not misc items. But still they look pretty cool, TEDDY ROOSEBELT OWNS.

@Andy: Would've preferred a Grenade Launcher that shoots out potatoes made out of scrap metal and a potato sack for ammo storage.

Last edited:
okay, so to counteract the blatant promotional-ness of the potato pack, there's apparently some kinda cryptic messaging in the games.

be it just one big "potato" fool's day joke, or something that actually comes together with portal 2 has yet to be seen.. but don't hold your breath. would explain the name of the hat, though.

oh well.

on the topic of weapons, ****ING LEAVE THEM ALONE. the only differences i really use all the time are bonk on scout, EQ on solly (who doesn't), ubersaw on medic, GRU on heavy, gunslinger when necessary (/friendgineering, etc), and the spy watches the four times i've played spy.

the items need to be balanced, they don't need to have more and more of them. ****, look at what happened to yu-gi-oh (the card game. yes, i played yu gi oh. yes, i was pro. amazoness deck represent.)

point is, new items are just going to be upgrades to older ones, and essentially change the game as a whole. the medic is becoming less necessary as every class except for the demoman, sniper, and spy has a way to heal themselves, and the classes have become very blended, imo. there is no need for team play, when there is one class that can cover all of it's own weaknesses.

i dunno. i feel like i've been over this before, so i'll leave it at that. /rant.

okay, so to counteract the blatant promotional-ness of the potato pack, there's apparently some kinda cryptic messaging in the games.

be it just one big "potato" fool's day joke, or something that actually comes together with portal 2 has yet to be seen.. but don't hold your breath. would explain the name of the hat, though.

oh well.

on the topic of weapons, ****ING LEAVE THEM ALONE. the only differences i really use all the time are bonk on scout, EQ on solly (who doesn't), ubersaw on medic, GRU on heavy, gunslinger when necessary (/friendgineering, etc), and the spy watches the four times i've played spy.

the items need to be balanced, they don't need to have more and more of them. ****, look at what happened to yu-gi-oh (the card game. yes, i played yu gi oh. yes, i was pro. amazoness deck represent.)

point is, new items are just going to be upgrades to older ones, and essentially change the game as a whole. the medic is becoming less necessary as every class except for the demoman, sniper, and spy has a way to heal themselves, and the classes have become very blended, imo. there is no need for team play, when there is one class that can cover all of it's own weaknesses.

i dunno. i feel like i've been over this before, so i'll leave it at that. /rant.

Yeah sorry to got off topic buy yugioh just broke....
I mean... look up the gladiator beasts as soon as card games on motor cycles came out it all got screwed over

and by idling in a server i meant the people who REALLY want it will either go try craft it (If they want to craft it quicker they will idle) or they will go around saying BUYING TEDDY BEAR ROSEBELT
Problem is that everyone wants it = no one sells it

Last edited:
tf2 is meant to have balance, and i feel that's becoming lost, as the classes are losing that. if one class can fulfill the duties of two, whats the purpose of the second class, for the first?

i can understand if they're trying to make teams less dependent on teamwork.. but it is team fortress 2..

and as for idling/hats, idlers gonna idle, buyers gonna buy. nbd. just ****ty when it interrupts the game.

tf2 is meant to have balance, and i feel that's becoming lost, as the classes are losing that. if one class can fulfill the duties of two, whats the purpose of the second class, for the first?

i can understand if they're trying to make teams less dependent on teamwork.. but it is team fortress 2..

and as for idling/hats, idlers gonna idle, buyers gonna buy. nbd. just ****ty when it interrupts the game.

Thosse guys really should get out my 2fort :l and go to a trading server

Back