• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Fortress 2

NOOOO! I DIDNT KNOW THERE WAS A DOUBLE DROP WEEK! Guess I should play more often, eh?

click the word "yup" and read on.

basically, there's a couple dozen game-breaking items added in, along with a new game mode or two (i think) and lots of hats. lots.

Oh, I never noticed the "Yup" was a link. Silly me. Thank you!

I saw the other day. It is crazy how they think they can get away with something like this.
You can even hear the Administrator in a few sections. As in lines riped direct from TF2.
Here's a link for ya, in case others haven't seen it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngDVbt0rq_Q
Im just waiting for valve to kick their ass

Im just waiting for valve to kick their ass
I don't think that'll happen. China has gotten away with lots of things. That World of Warcraft ripoff, that Super Mario Galaxy ripoff and that Monster Hunter ripoff. If I recall correctly, those three are still up and running.

I don't think that'll happen. China has gotten away with lots of things. That World of Warcraft ripoff, that Super Mario Galaxy ripoff and that Monster Hunter ripoff. If I recall correctly, those three are still up and running.

But with this rip off they aint even trying to hide it, Almost everything has been copied with minor differences like.... The hockey stick,
the solider is a fireman and im pretty sure the medic is female.

Free to play is never good for games, Ive seen what can happen. I can still see the malls.

Back