• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Fortress 2

Ok meet the medic was AWESOME!

And seeing as valve is atleast giving something to the people who bought it makes me ok with this.

Edit:best line:DOCTOR ARE YOU SURE THAT THIS WILL WORK?

I HAVE NO IDEA

Edit:the day of the Uber update I reached 600 hours :D

Last edited:
Meet the Medic is great--but his new gear is not. Played a bit last night and the new rocket launcher + shotgun combo seems great... Pop someone up with a rocket, switch for a shotgun blast.

Last edited:
This update's pretty sweet, but I'm having trouble getting back into the flow of things after not playing for so long.

Last edited:
Do any of the new item sets have set bonuses? Like the Polycount ones did? And if so, where can I view them all?
PS: Awesome update! And I loved Meet the Medic :p

tomislav's gonna get nerfed

soldier whip is ****ing fun
going to try new shotty, as it and the whip is all i have

edit: whip is the greatest thing to happen to tf2 ever
it is balanced because you have to aim it and it isn't the equalizer
it's op as **** because making heavies run fast, medics run faster, and getting yourself to where you need to go easier, by helping the team

oh god oh god oh god

edit2: also, got a tomislav. jump, point, get two shots off, rev down, keep running same speed. gj valve.

Last edited:
6pAl4.png

I'll be playing alot more now I think. (Not related to the picture)

I think of it this way, we paid for something that we've really enjoyed over the years. And now more people get to enjoy it.

Thank goodness for F4P. My steam account got hacked so I had to make a new one, and on the other one I bought TF2. Time to get back into TF2 :D

Back