• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Fortress 2

Free to play is never good for games, Ive seen what can happen. I can still see the malls.
so, assuming it did go free to play, what would be changed? no free updates?

that'd be awful and lose the point of tf2, but it wouldn't be game-breaking. vanilla is still decent.

so, assuming it did go free to play, what would be changed? no free updates?

that'd be awful and lose the point of tf2, but it wouldn't be game-breaking. vanilla is still decent.

Well, If it went free to play there we would be no more drop system most likley and a lot of the items would have the prices jacked up. Pre Paid game cards would most likley be put out in places like Rite-Aid and 7-11. And also a rental system on items thats extremely over priced would maybe come into play.

Well, If it went free to play there we would be no more drop system most likley and a lot of the items would have the prices jacked up. Pre Paid game cards would most likley be put out in places like Rite-Aid and 7-11. And also a rental system on items thats extremely over priced would maybe come into play.
i doubt the drop system would be dropped.. but there would be a bigger emphasis on how you got your items in whatever way, i'm sure. lets hope, i guess.

tenth class is demoknight confirmed + 1

Lol, Triple Jump + FaN = Lol.
lTzCB.jpg

remember kids, tonight is never the night. anyways thursday is probably the night

I've been playing this game quite a bit more recently, as Medic. I forgot how fun this **** is. Uber Update is looking pretty sick so far...

That's great and all, but why the **** did Soldier get two packs? Really? Because Soldier doesn't have enough **** already. Excited for the Medic announcements today...

That's great and all, but why the **** did Soldier get two packs? Really? Because Soldier doesn't have enough **** already. Excited for the Medic announcements today...

Yeah, and it may just be my opinion, but all of them but the soldier whip look bad. I dunno just think I'll keep my dh.

the new shotgun looks godly
the rest of it looks kinda meh

soldier didn't have too much stuff to begin with.. useful stuff, at least.. i dunno. i'm fine with two updates.

Back