• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Fortress 2

I just hit 100 hours. Woo.

I believe my record for time logged in a game is around 750 hours in CoD4. That was mostly over about 18 months, though.

I'm sitting at around 800 hours right now with only some idling. There's also some time missing from before Steam was tracking time played. Probably a good 100 or 200 hours.

Unrelated to the topic, I just met this international Swedish student today. I asked for her number and we're going for ice cream tomorrow.

What are some Swedish mating rituals? Do I need a goat? Bratwurst?
this?

@ animefan, nope. read the rules, we had to complete both of our rounds, which we failed to do. no medals for us.

this?

@ animefan, nope. read the rules, we had to complete both of our rounds, which we failed to do. no medals for us.

Oh well
I wish you guys did (I dont really want one but my friend mutantturkey has never found a hat and doesnt like the risk of crafting i wish he got a medal so he would have atleast one rare item that i havent given him)

Wish i could of propely participated....

Last edited:
Back