• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Fortress 2

-Jack- said:
Anyone know if there's some sort of limit on how many accounts you can have online at the same time on the same network?
My brother's trying to trade me some of his watches, but we can't get it to work.
My roommate and I ran into trouble when trying to be on the same server, there was some setting for steam....

also hate to say it but I think I am going to try and get all the treasure hunt stuff.... I get games out of it too.... to add to the large number of games I need to play...

I did get that RUSE game, I lol whenever they use the word ruse. "Oh they just said the title!" I believe there was a Family Guy thing for that only in movies :p

Bacon Boy said:
AndyB said:
Bacon Boy said:
Beta ? Actual Version
=
<
>
???
The beta is there for Valve to get more updates out there.
It's a means for them to test new things, without breaking the real game. Tweaks and such.
What works and is good will be put in the game. If not.. nope!
And you an only get it if you have TF2.
you make it sound like they're conning you into playing the beta.. :/

you buy the game, the beta is just extra. just more consistent updates, more of a fresh start for those who have been playing tf2 for a while. all achievements being unlocked and such.

i dunno. beta's not really all it's cracked up to be, yet

@sporge, god speed, brave sir.

indeed. A hat of significant wealth will certainly show how much better I am than a presumptuous poor Irish man. ...... now I feel like a jerk....

AndyB said:
They posted about it on the blog, I've ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oVqwrhbu70[/url]
God bless you Tripwire
I had been meaning to buy Killing Floor, this just gave me the extra boost to buy it.

I know we've all done some trades, that were probably a bit off, a bit unfair.
However: <div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Js6PO.jpg

Why can't I do trades like that?!

Oh... and this was staged. :3</div>

AndyB said:
However: <div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Js6PO.jpg

lol @ your comment

that's basically every hat i own, being thrown at an eyelander re-skin D:

Psychonaut said:
AndyB said:
Js6PO.jpg

lol @ your comment

Yeah, the whole thing was to point out how stupid can be when it comes to trades.
This is what I come to expect from TF2 lately.

Sure, one man's trash... but keep to some limit.

AndyB said:
Psychonaut said:
AndyB said:
Js6PO.jpg

lol @ your comment

Yeah, the whole thing was to point out how stupid can be when it comes to trades.
This is what I come to expect from TF2 lately.

Sure, one man's trash... but keep to some limit.
even if he valued it highly.. that's too much.

for even one of those hats, if he had the haunted metal, he could have gotten 2/3 refined in a trade and crafted it himself..

but eh. i guess it is too srs bzns.

but god damn that is such a ripoff.

Animefan said:
AndyB said:
Animefan said:
Is the headless horsemans axe tradable?
Clearly it is.
Well mine says not tradable soo it isnt very clear
Yeah, but this was no doubt done before alot of the patches involving trading/crafting items.
Or rather it was crafted before.

Edit: Bingo, got the info from the wiki.
In the period between the October 29, 2010 Patch and the November 19, 2010 Patch all Horseless Headless Horsemann's Headtakers were initially untradable when crafted from an untradable Haunted Metal Scrap. However, most if not all Headtakers are currently tradable.
http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Horseless_Headless_Horsemann's_Headtaker

You're just unlucky I suppose.

Back