• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Fortress 2

-Jack- said:
What's the standard level for the KGB?
Some guy traded me a Vintage pair and they're level 90.
mine are level 7

lolwut

& @ squirrel, oh god source engine. :( i have no clue. sorry to hear, though.

i think how they work is downloading only necessary files, ex: not downloading the source engine 2/3 times, just once and sharing that with the other games.

maybe you need to delete all of them, then reinstall one and check if it's running properly? not sure about that, it would really suck if it ate up all that bandwidth and just didn't work, still. but an option, if you're desperate to get them to work i guess.

Psychonaut said:
-Jack- said:
mine are level 7

lolwut

i think how they work is downloading only necessary files, ex: not downloading the source engine 2/3 times, just once and sharing that with the other games.

maybe you need to delete all of them, then reinstall one and check if it's running properly? not sure about that, it would really suck if it ate up all that bandwidth and just didn't work, still. but an option, if you're desperate to get them to work i guess.
.... I'll get to it when I'm not catching up on the estimated dozen and a half of games I need to play.

Squirrel with Nunchucks said:
Psychonaut said:
-Jack- said:
mine are level 7

lolwut

.... I'll get to it when I'm not catching up on the estimated dozen and a half of games I need to play.
sounds like a plan :p

Anyone have any Cloak and Daggers for trade?
I'm looking to get 75 of them and craft them into a pure C&D spy hat.

Kobry614 said:
-Jack- said:
Kobry614 said:
-Jack- said:
Anyone have any Cloak and Daggers for trade?
I'm looking to get 75 of them and craft them into a pure C&D spy hat.
well what's the point of that
Personal achievement.
That's just about the dumbest thing I ever heard since Psychonaut's terrible trade the other day
OH GOD THAT MEANS YOU DIDN'T WANT TO TRADE? :(

Psychonaut said:
bump because bump

bummer they didn't offer a bandage hat or something for meat boy purchases.

oh well. :(
Hahahah, have the heavy with like cuts and bandages on his face. That would've been awesome... Or even better the soldier/demoman!

Wait... who got that at pax!@ I was at pax :mad:

I even waited in line for the portal 2 ... well I didn't even get to demo it I got to watch some guy demo it with one of the people working the booth :(

Whats this all about a beta?
Im installing it now but my question is whats the diffrence betwee the beta and the real game?

Back