• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning guys!! I am eating popcorn for breakfast

Also Miharu, your icons are so cute! Would it be okay if I were to redeem a icon after I get back from school? ><

Eeepp!!! I'll definitely get it when I can <3 Hahaha!!
And omg nice!!! I can't wait to see your designs!! What's your favorite part of the game? XD

Morning to you!! :D And nice!!! Have a great day at school! :D

LOL Omg Owl!! Hahaha XD Finish your homework silly ahahha XD

my day is taking ages -w-

OMG SAMEE!! Hahah I used to eat it everyday or every other day because it's so addicting ahaha! XD And yes please! I would love to see a picture of it! XD

And awww!! That's nice of him to say!!! I hope he's doing well! c:
Got your PM! :D I've responded back! XD

IKR!? X'D I think I eat it too much but lol there's no such thing as too much food! ;) (I'll try to get that pic later this morning)

And thank you for the response :)

Lol -24tbt in my wallet and just went from team popsicle member to popsicle in freezing. Can you add me in the next giveaway?

... what's with the negative TBT lately omg xD

This sounds like fun! Can I join? :3

Welcome to Team Popsicle! :D
It definitely is fun! It's like a chat room full of fun things to do and POPSICLES xD

Good morning everyone, hope you all have a good day today

Congrats on the party popper! ;D

Morning guys -_-

...sooo tired, and today is the day I have both of my lit classes, which I need to do the assignments for today :p

Pretty good! Just came back from class. I'm supposed to go at a cousin's birthday party but meeeh.

@Miharu: Your art is soooo good ;u;
I hate going to relatives birthday parties they're soo annoying! And It is! If you get a Popsicle you can get GFX from her!

Pretty good! Just came back from class. I'm supposed to go at a cousin's birthday party but meeeh.

@Miharu: Your art is soooo good ;u;

Are you done with classes for today or still need to attend more?

I don't really go to relatives' birthday parties very often, but I want the candy... and yes, I love Miharu's GFX!

also, hello

I hate going to relatives birthday parties they're soo annoying! And It is! If you get a Popsicle you can get GFX from her!

Yeah I know right? I'm trying to stall as much as possible ;u; and it's okay haha, I make my own c: though really, her making some for me would be an honor xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you done with classes for today or still need to attend more?

I don't really go to relatives' birthday parties very often, but I want the candy... and yes, I love Miharu's GFX!

also, hello

All done! well I'm just going for the food too lmao, I feel you xD heyyyy

All done! well I'm just going for the food too lmao, I feel you xD heyyyy

Nice! Always good to be done for the day... until the next day you have to go. xD

Ohh yeah my brother and I only go if we're up for it and if they have good food;; makes me feel a little bad but I don't usually like to stick around too long.

Hey there, MayorEvvie !

Been wanting to ask, how long have you been taking German?

Hey there, MayorEvvie !

Been wanting to ask, how long have you been taking German?

Hmm...I'm starting my third year, and I still suck at it haha. I failed the grammar test today ;w; It's difficult!

Also, please just call me "Evvie" I need to get round to changing that haha...

Hmm...I'm starting my third year, and I still suck at it haha. I failed the grammar test today ;w; It's difficult!

Also, please just call me "Evvie" I need to get round to changing that haha...

Aww, I wish I took more years of it during my high school years, but oh well! I might keep learning on my own when I have the time! I'd help but I think you know more than I do, so I probably won't be of too much help xD...

Ah, sure, sorry about that! I'll call you Evvie from now on!

also, I love your Undertaker sig + avatar combo you have going on

Aww, I wish I took more years of it during my high school years, but oh well! I might keep learning on my own when I have the time! I'd help but I think you know more than I do, so I probably won't be of too much help xD...

Ah, sure, sorry about that! I'll call you Evvie from now on!

also, I love your Undertaker sig + avatar combo you have going on

pfft, I get genders and stuff like SHE reads, WE read etc totally wrong hahah...

DW about it! ^o^

thanks! undertaker is bae of all baes

pfft, I get genders and stuff like SHE reads, WE read etc totally wrong hahah...

DW about it! ^o^

thanks! undertaker is bae of all baes

Ahh yes, and grammatical genders in other languages too OTL

ahaha, no problem ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back