• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh yes, and grammatical genders in other languages too OTL

ahaha, no problem ^^

like, how do you chose if a word is male or female? what if it was non binary, or genderfluid? language is rude (~@.@)~

Last edited:
about 12 minutes left in my first period, and I havent done the assignments for my literature classes :p

...PROCRASTINATION...

about 12 minutes left in my first period, and I havent done the assignments for my literature classes :p

...PROCRASTINATION...

Procrastination at it's finest!

UGH! I had to deal with a really rude and mean person on a MMO :/

Ahh, those kind of people are everywhere. May I ask which MMO(s) you play? I only play two as of now ^^

/just doing some homework first before I go do dungeon runs

Procrastination at it's finest!

Ahh, those kind of people are everywhere. May I ask which MMO(s) you play? I only play two as of now ^^

/just doing some homework first before I go do dungeon runs

Ah, I'm playing Eden Eternal c:
Literally, I got a message from them (we had spoken in the forums) and started asking where I lived, and saying I had no true experience since I had only ever got halfway through the game :/

Ah, I'm playing Eden Eternal c:
Literally, I got a message from them (we had spoken in the forums) and started asking where I lived, and saying I had no true experience since I had only ever got halfway through the game :/

Ohh that game! I've played it with a friend before!

Huh, that's a bit of a personal question to ask right off the bat. Eh, don't listen to the person! I'd say to just try and enjoy the game! I'm surprised I hardly ever get those kinds of messages in MMOs, but that's just people on the internet for you. xD

Ohh that game! I've played it with a friend before!

Huh, that's a bit of a personal question to ask right off the bat. Eh, don't listen to the person! I'd say to just try and enjoy the game! I'm surprised I hardly ever get those kinds of messages in MMOs, but that's just people on the internet for you. xD

GODDAMN EVERYONE I KNOW IS LIKE "OH I PLAYED E.E!" GOD!

Yeah, bit creepy. I blocked him and went back to my quest lmao.

GODDAMN EVERYONE I KNOW IS LIKE "OH I PLAYED E.E!" GOD!

Yeah, bit creepy. I blocked him and went back to my quest lmao.

LOL, not sure if that's a good or bad thing...

Well, at least you blocked him so ?\_(ツ)_/? that's good xD

Good morning guys!! I am eating popcorn for breakfast

Also Miharu, your icons are so cute! Would it be okay if I were to redeem a icon after I get back from school? ><
Morning!!! :D And yes! That's perfectly fine! c: Just let me know once you redeem and I'll send you the form! :D And thanks!! >//v//< The current icon wasn't made by me though! It was drawn by piichinu <3

@Miharu: Your art is soooo good ;u;
Ahhh thank you so much!! ; v ; The icon I have on display atm isn't made by me though! It's drawn by piichinu! And the sig gfx is made by WonderK! XD

Are you done with classes for today or still need to attend more?

I don't really go to relatives' birthday parties very often, but I want the candy... and yes, I love Miharu's GFX!

also, hello
Eeeppp thank youuu <3 You guys are too kind ; v;

I'm sending you a PM right now.

And yes, he knew, but he didn't think he would be caught.
Ahhh if you are talking about D3ath's case, I'll prefer if you guys erase all the comments about the situation since I don't think D3ath would appreciate it if you are publicly announcing what happened :c Next time if someone wants to know about D3ath's situation you could either have them PM D3ath for the information or PM them yourself :) Thanks! <3

Morning!!! :D And yes! That's perfectly fine! c: Just let me know once you redeem and I'll send you the form! :D And thanks!! >//v//< The current icon wasn't made by me though! It was drawn by piichinu <3

Ahhh thank you so much!! ; v ; The icon I have on display atm isn't made by me though! It's drawn by piichinu! And the sig gfx is made by WonderK! XD

Eeeppp thank youuu <3 You guys are too kind ; v;

Ahhh if you are talking about D3ath's case, I'll prefer if you guys erase all the comments about the situation since I don't think D3ath would appreciate it if you are publicly announcing what happened :c Next time if someone wants to know about D3ath's situation you could either have them PM D3ath for the information or PM them yourself :) Thanks! <3

E.E I'm erasing it now.... I'm sorry.

Anyhow.... how is your day?

E.E I'm erasing it now.... I'm sorry.

Anyhow.... how is your day?

Hahaha no worries <3 Thanks for erasing! :D

And it's just starting!! I just woke up ahahah!! About to get some breakfast x] How has your day been so far? :D

And it's just starting!! I just woke up ahahah!! About to get some breakfast x] How has your day been so far? :D

X'D Different time zones sure are wacky! Good morning! :)
My day has been great! xD Thank you for asking

Yum, breakfast! I'm about to go to the local resturant for dinner with my dad. See you guys in a few hours!

X'D Different time zones sure are wacky! Good morning! :)
My day has been great! xD Thank you for asking
They differently are!! Hahaha but I'm normally up really late at night so it works out for me! XD
And that's great to hear!! What have you been up to? :D

Yum, breakfast! I'm about to go to the local resturant for dinner with my dad. See you guys in a few hours!
OHHH!!! Nice!!! Have a nice dinner!! :D {Btw, when you get back, can you also edit your posts from when you quoted Lucanosa's comments? c: I'll like you to "-snip-" it or delete it x] Thank you! :D }

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back