• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
awww, don't mention it! :rolleyes:

See you later, Evvie! Have a nice dinner!

Psssttt Hatori!! I've been meaning to ask, but what anime is your signature GIF from? XD He's looks so familiar but I just can't put my finger on it ahahaha

Yum, breakfast! I'm about to go to the local resturant for dinner with my dad. See you guys in a few hours!

Enjoy your dinner! :D

They differently are!! Hahaha but I'm normally up really late at night so it works out for me! XD
And that's great to hear!! What have you been up to? :D

OHHH!!! Nice!!! Have a nice dinner!! :D {Btw, when you get back, can you also edit your posts from when you quoted Lucanosa's comments? c: I'll like you to "-snip-" it or delete it x] Thank you! :D }

XD Yes! I'm also usually on at random times too, so I guess it all works out!
And not much, just helping at the new house I'm moving to c: and also working on my AC:NL town. I have so many options and so much junk I need to get rid of but no one seems to buy ;-; tempted to auction all 200+ fossils and gyroids

XD Yes! I'm also usually on at random times too, so I guess it all works out!
And not much, just helping at the new house I'm moving to c: and also working on my AC:NL town. I have so many options and so much junk I need to get rid of but no one seems to buy ;-; tempted to auction all 200+ fossils and gyroids
It does!! Hahaha XD
Ohhh!! How does your new house look? x] Do you like it? :D
And aww!! ; __ ; AND HOLY LOL That's so many fossils and gyroids!!! How long did it take you to accumulate that many?? XD Hahaha

Yum, breakfast! I'm about to go to the local resturant for dinner with my dad. See you guys in a few hours!

It does!! Hahaha XD
Ohhh!! How does your new house look? x] Do you like it? :D
And aww!! ; __ ; AND HOLY LOL That's so many fossils and gyroids!!! How long did it take you to accumulate that many?? XD Hahaha

It looks lovely! It has a cute white picket fence in the front and all surrounding it and the entrance where the gate is has a cute little trellis over the gate! And there's a deck within the fence too overlooking the huge 2 acre back yard with timber in the back~

It feels like a grandparent's home, because of the layout and color scheme (my parents hate the colors XD omg they're painting and redoing the floors now!) but overall I love it! :D

And yes ;-; about 6 months or so of accumulation. I already have full fossil exhibit in the museum so there's no need to donate anymore, and I'm in the process of making fossils models with them. But still, it's taking up so much space! I barely have enough room as it is..... if they don't sell, I'm probably gonna buy a ton of stationary, attach them all to it, and shove them in mail storage LOL

It looks lovely! It has a cute white picket fence in the front and all surrounding it and the entrance where the gate is has a cute little trellis over the gate! And there's a deck within the fence too overlooking the huge 2 acre back yard with timber in the back~

It feels like a grandparent's home, because of the layout and color scheme (my parents hate the colors XD omg they're painting and redoing the floors now!) but overall I love it! :D

And yes ;-; about 6 months or so of accumulation. I already have full fossil exhibit in the museum so there's no need to donate anymore, and I'm in the process of making fossils models with them. But still, it's taking up so much space! I barely have enough room as it is..... if they don't sell, I'm probably gonna buy a ton of stationary, attach them all to it, and shove them in mail storage LOL
Omg that sounds lovely!! :D

D'awww!!! That's great to hear!!! And AWW LOL What color scheme was it? XD Hahaha

OH GOSH!! That's so long!!! ; v ; And wow that sounds like such a pain to put them all in a stationary and store them ;__; I hope you can sell them soon!!! Good luck with your sale! XD

The usual. Did u ever finish Team Gudetama?
Noppeeee ahahaha too busy with TP and FR now ahaha I'm not sure if I'll ever finish it xD If anything I'll just make it a sub forum section for when we get a group ahaha or just have Gudetama as one of our mascots B]

Psssttt Hatori!! I've been meaning to ask, but what anime is your signature GIF from? XD He's looks so familiar but I just can't put my finger on it ahahaha

Sorry for the late reply, Miharu! Was doing a chore xD

It's from the Monogatari series ^^

Hello everyone! How are you all doing?

Hey there, D3ath! (Not sure if you prefer that or another nickname)

I'm all right, and you?

D'awww!!! That's great to hear!!! And AWW LOL What color scheme was it? XD Hahaha

OH GOSH!! That's so long!!! ; v ; And wow that sounds like such a pain to put them all in a stationary and store them ;__; I hope you can sell them soon!!! Good luck with your sale! XD

Noppeeee ahahaha too busy with TP and FR now ahaha I'm not sure if I'll ever finish it xD If anything I'll just make it a sub forum section for when we get a group ahaha or just have Gudetama as one of our mascots B]

Oh lol. Gl on getting it finished. Do you know when Flight Rising will be opento registration? I want to start so I can sell some of the stuff for tbt lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm all right, and you?

Sure that nickname is fine. Im doing okay i guess lol. Also thats good to hear.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm all right, and you?

Sure that nickname is fine. Im doing okay i guess lol. Also thats good to hear.

ArTE=Lucanosa;5595038]Hey! :D I'm doing great! How about you? c:

The usual. What are you doing?[/QUOTE]

Waiting for my next thing to help with at the new house, and playing VDex Project. I'm about to count my gyroids/fossils and auction them off though.

It is!!!

And mint green, cream yellow/white, and medium-dark red. My parents prefer a more modern all white, so that's what they're changing it to. Also they're removing carpet and putting in tile since it's easier to clean and maintain ;3;

IT'S THE WORST if you thought repetitive things are annoying, this is really annoying ;.; Later on after I have them sold and I have free space, I'm going to make sure I stop hoarding and collecting things

The usual. What are you doing?

Waiting for my next thing to help with at the new house, and playing VDex Project. I'm about to count my gyroids/fossils and auction them off though.

It is!!!

And mint green, cream yellow/white, and medium-dark red. My parents prefer a more modern all white, so that's what they're changing it to. Also they're removing carpet and putting in tile since it's easier to clean and maintain ;3;

IT'S THE WORST if you thought repetitive things are annoying, this is really annoying ;.; Later on after I have them sold and I have free space, I'm going to make sure I stop hoarding and collecting things[/QUOTE]

.....what is vdex project? Also hows it going with the house?

It is!!!

IT'S THE WORST if you thought repetitive things are annoying, this is really annoying ;.; Later on after I have them sold and I have free space, I'm going to make sure I stop hoarding and collecting things

.....what is vdex project? Also hows it going with the house?

It's a fun game (online no download) where you catch Pokemon and collect their sprites from different generations! :D ahhhh the memories from my original Pokemon Sapphire when I still had a gameboy advance cx
The 5 Pokemon lineup in my sig is linked to it so you can see for yourself ;)

Last edited:
It's a fun game (online no download) where you catch Pokemon and collect their sprites from different generations! :D ahhhh the memories from my original Pokemon Sapphire when I still had a gameboy advance cx
The 5 Pokemon lineup in my sig is linked to it so you can see for yourself ;)

Oh lol is it multi player online? If so I can play with you sometime. @Hatori what are you up to lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back