• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you even read the last few pages?

and also, I am causing arguments because I'm also losing some of my friends (or at least people who I thought were nice) because of it. It's probably for the best that I leave this group. I dunno.

But isn't it just Piichinu?

You're only losing friends if you think stopped caring. It's never a bad thing to apologize. Besides, you still have people like Miharu and Naekoya here, aren't they friends as well?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Its up to you really, i have no problem with you staying, but you shouldn't feel forced to do this.

Anyways do you guys plan on getting any new games soon?

Bravely Second when it's released, but nothing more. I can't really afford to spend too much money nowadays without feeling a sense of guilt.

I feel like all I've done is cause trouble.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nope, a couple of others too are making me feel really down about everything that's happened on Tp.

Talk with someone you consider a friend then, it's better than moping about the opinions of others. Besides, TP is still pretty kind and friendly even after a bit of a hiccup.

Evvie, I'm sorry for what happened recently. If you want to leave, that's your decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back