• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not ok, I failed my chemistry test and he counted it as 2 grades ones 47 and the others 55. And I'm not that confident that I did well in my history exam.
Awww!! ; __ ; I'm sorry to hear that!! sdlkfjsl I'm wishing you the best for next time!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyDUC1LUXSU
you know you want it

Also, I'm playing Eden Eternal!

GUYS COME PLAY WITH ME ;W;
AHHH I would if I played that game!!! XD It sounds fun from the looks of it!! {Even though majority of the time I didn't understand what you guys were talking about ahahaha}

Hello Daniel and everybody, I?m fine, very happy that the September birthstone is back in shop:blush:
Hey roseflower!! :D I'm so glad the birthstone is back in the shop for you guys!! x]

Just derping about, what about you?
Working on your badge! ;) Hahaha and derp ba boop ahaha! XD I'll have all the badges and requests for tbt finished today :3 Then my goal is to finish all my FR requests rip ahahah

Hey there, Miharu! Nice, what did you eat today? o:
I ate a cinnamon poptart mwuahahaha!! When you mentioned it yesterday, I was craving for it this morning ahaha! XD How about you?

Working on your badge! ;) Hahaha and derp ba boop ahaha! XD I'll have all the badges and requests for tbt finished today :3 Then my goal is to finish all my FR requests rip ahahah

I ate a cinnamon poptart mwuahahaha!! When you mentioned it yesterday, I was craving for it this morning ahaha! XD How about you?

Yaay~ I can't wait to see how it turns out! /)owo(\

- - - Post Merge - - -

i would play it but its not suported in the uk RIP

and Miharu, its really fun! You should totally try it~
Ohhh I'll definitely think about it!! Hahaha XD I've been too busy with work, TP, and gfx making to play any games recently ahaha! XD

Woo!! I hope you like it! B] OH Btw, for the badge, did you want it as the biggest size? Or would you like it to be the default size I set, default is around 212x206 to leave you room to add text to the bottom/top of your sig c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I missed so much while roleplaying lol. I missed a whole 2 pages O_O

Hahaha our thread is going by pretty fast! XD

Cinnamon poptart sounds so good, soo hungry now :3

i would play it but its not suported in the uk RIP

Aww.. I was unaware of that ;-;...

Oh, what?? That's your lunch/breakfast?? </3 I'm about to go eat some grilled chicken with rice xDD (I'm still jealous of those poptarts of yours, though!)

Ohhh I'll definitely think about it!! Hahaha XD I've been too busy with work, TP, and gfx making to play any games recently ahaha! XD

Woo!! I hope you like it! B] OH Btw, for the badge, did you want it as the biggest size? Or would you like it to be the default size I set, default is around 212x206 to leave you room to add text to the bottom/top of your sig c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Default size please! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Default size please! :)

Cinnamon poptart sounds so good, soo hungry now :3
Go eattt!! Hahaha XD What do you plan on eating? :3

Oh, what?? That's your lunch/breakfast?? </3 I'm about to go eat some grilled chicken with rice xDD (I'm still jealous of those poptarts of yours, though!)
Yup! Hahaha I don't have a big appetite XD Unless it comes to snacks... snacks are a must I'm so unhealthy rip HAHA XD

Ahhh that sounds yummy!! I haven't had rice in forever ; v ; I miss it haha! I need to buy a rice cooker soon XD

guys if anyone agrees to play E.E with me I will give them a special present, k?

This is what Im up to :

Eating Ice cream, hanging out with Zell by our houses. Yummy Mint-Double Scoop- and my glorious Kimono :eek:.
QSWhDmU.jpg

I made a design based off of a glass/jewelry artist I like :D. Call it T-funk. I hung it up in my Cafe because it looks no good as a shirt. If anyone else has grafitti, character, or really cool logo design, or a cool painting they did in ACNL and want it up in my cafe, let me know :D

h8wjuEp.jpg

Guys, where are you getting your FE icons and sigs from? I want one of Elise-Chan but can't find any ;w;

This is what Im up to :

Eating Ice cream, hanging out with Zell by our houses. Yummy Mint-Double Scoop- and my glorious Kimono :eek:.
QSWhDmU.jpg

I made a design based off of a glass/jewelry artist I like :D. Call it T-funk. I hung it up in my Cafe because it looks no good as a shirt. If anyone else has grafitti, character, or really cool logo design, or a cool painting they did in ACNL and want it up in my cafe, let me know :D

h8wjuEp.jpg

Your mayor is very cute:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back