• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got mine from Spriters Resource and cropped it, so I guess that's what Piichinu does?

Ah thank you, the characters are soo pretty and they have all those facial expressions there as sprite available, nice<3

- - - Post Merge - - -

67383.png
Cute^^

id really appreciate it if you didnt completely rip off my idea, and then offer to do it for other people. obviously the fire emblem pics arent mine but blatantly copying my format is really not a nice thing to do lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

not to mention that this was a thing between friends mostly.

Ok guys, please take this to PM. Lets not have Team Popsicle closed here.

anymore discussion about this issue can result in a ban from Team Popsicle and it's activities and giveaways.

id really appreciate it if you didnt completely rip off my idea, and then offer to do it for other people. obviously the fire emblem pics arent mine but blatantly copying my format is really not a nice thing to do lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

not to mention that this was a thing between friends mostly.

That?s why people are too shy too ask T.T

I'm considering leaving TP, since I all I do is seem to cause arguments. If I don't come back, sorry for any drama I have caused. I'm really glad for the few friends I made, but I've been getting loads of trouble for the last few things that I didn't intend, and I'm sorry.

I'm considering leaving TP, since I all I do is seem to cause arguments. If I don't come back, sorry for any drama I have caused. I'm really glad for the few friends I made, but I've been getting loads of trouble for the last few things that I didn't intend, and I'm sorry.

But you don't cause too many arguments here that are too detrimental. To be honest, you don't really argue with anyone here other than me(or at least that's what it feels like).

Omg my last period (class) in school was so funny

I couldn't stop laughing lol

//please change our subject

Last edited:
have you even read the last few pages?

and also, I am causing arguments because I'm also losing some of my friends (or at least people who I thought were nice) because of it. It's probably for the best that I leave this group. I dunno.

Its up to you really, i have no problem with you staying, but you shouldn't feel forced to do this.

Anyways do you guys plan on getting any new games soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back