• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
*gasp* Hyyyyyyyyyyyype!

Eh... it was pretty boring. Then again, it always is. :/

I haven't quite decided on which ones I want to do yet! There is one that I think would be nice and easy to do, but I don't know about the others.
Awww!! I feel you ; v; Hahaha! I normally only have fun in a class I really enjoy XD
OHH!!! Hahah I hope you have fun doing them!! XD

*randomly jumps into chat*
hey ya'll, i was doodling and decided to do a lil team popsicle art thing with my mayor :00

0To3FFN.png

thinking of making a gfx, although i'm hopeless at it :p
AHHHH YOU ARE AMAZING!!! THIS ART IS AMAZING!!! I'm speechless ahhh ; v ;

9000th post on TP
CONGRATS!!! Hahahaha XD

aaa thankyou ^.^ im trying to get better so maybe one day i can make a living out of it :p
You are very welcome!! I hope you can!! :D Also I'm looking forward to seeing more art made by you!! x] Is there a gallery you have somewhere that you upload all your art to? o:

Gratz, Evvie~
So how goes everyone's day so far? c:
It's been good!! Almost done with your badge ahahaha sorry I literally fell asleep LOL

Hah, not only am I Dark Empress, but I am a pretty darn good ninja! Hahah!
You really are!! XD

You are very welcome!! I hope you can!! :D Also I'm looking forward to seeing more art made by you!! x] Is there a gallery you have somewhere that you upload all your art to? o:

It's been good!! Almost done with your badge ahahaha sorry I literally fell asleep LOL

You really are!! XD

Aww, it's okie~ so long as it puts you in a good mood, it's a good thing! \ouo/

You really are!! XD

Well i had an old art shop, but its closed due to school work, however i'm thinking of starting a gallery up :p

I recieved a random friend request from a user I?ve never seen before so I don?t accept (I only accept if we?re friends),
I click "Reject selected friend requests", but the notification won?t go away, what do I do, does anyone know?

Aww, it's okie~ so long as it puts you in a good mood, it's a good thing! \ouo/
Hahaha thanks! XD I feel great!! Still slightly sleepy though ahaha It's almost winter!! I love the weather here <3 It's getting chilly ahahaha

Well i had an old art shop, but its closed due to school work, however i'm thinking of starting a gallery up :p
OHH!! Let me know when you start a gallery up!! XD I'll be looking forward to that! :D

I recieved a random friend request from a user I?ve never seen before so I don?t accept (I only accept if we?re friends),
I click "Reject selected friend requests", but the notification won?t go away, what do I do, does anyone know?
Hahaha I completely understand!! I do the same thing XD I normally don't accept friend requests unless we've talked before/if I like you/ or if you send me a VM/PM asking if we could become friends ahaha XD

And that's weird, once you reject their friend request, it should go away o __ o It might be a glitch!

Hahaha thanks! XD I feel great!! Still slightly sleepy though ahaha It's almost winter!! I love the weather here <3 It's getting chilly ahahaha

OHH!! Let me know when you start a gallery up!! XD I'll be looking forward to that! :D

Hahaha I completely understand!! I do the same thing XD I normally don't accept friend requests unless we've talked before/if I like you/ or if you send me a VM/PM asking if we could become friends ahaha XD

And that's weird, once you reject their friend request, it should go away o __ o It might be a glitch!

Oh no, I hope it can be fixed, I also asked in the Information Desk thread, but no answer so far T.T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back