• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha doing pretty well myself ;D
so what's new with everyone! The weather is finally starting to get chilly ~
bring out them onsies and hot cocos wooo! <3

Just sitting here nomming on a cookie n' cream bar~
And yaaas, bring out warm chicken noodle soup and some nice tender meat to go alongside it! <3

Oh no, I hope it can be fixed, I also asked in the Information Desk thread, but no answer so far T.T
Ahhh samee!! ; __ ; Does it still show that friend request as pending when you click on the notification? o:

My icon! Take a look lol
OHHH pretty cute!! Only thing I dislike is the background xD

So awesome :D. I wanted to get something put together. Does anyone have a rendered picture of the popsible collectible?
Unfortunately not!! ; v; Using it as an icon would be bad too since it's so small.

Hello you beautiful people! c;
BAEEEE <333 HOW ARE YOUUUU <333

It was so muggy today at my classes that i was sweating buckets, so exbarrassing except everyone else was sweating too, but tomorrows supposed to be 55 degrees so i hope it will be better.

It was so muggy today at my classes that i was sweating buckets, so exbarrassing except everyone else was sweating too, but tomorrows supposed to be 55 degrees so i hope it will be better.

Oh geez! @_@ yea I just can't do heat + school + on top of that like classrooms that doesn't have like well a/c'd too
that was the worst during my high school years
plus having to walk across the whole campus to reach your next class was just too tedious ~_~

Yeah it?s pretty cold, but at least we have sunshine here throughout the past couple of days:)

oo i saw your art shop and would love a chibi of my lil mayor, if you still have open commissions :p

Yeah it?s pretty cold, but at least we have sunshine here throughout the past couple of days:)
ah that's good! yeah I miss the warm sun.. but then again the cold season needs their time to sun as well ;D lol

Maybe I should just close my art shop...
oh what's up? didn't you recently just opened it up o.o

oo i saw your art shop and would love a chibi of my lil mayor, if you still have open commissions :p

Me? Yeah, it's open, but for how much longer I'm not sure...
@naekoya I keep getting hate for my art, and honestly it's too much for me to handle...

Last edited:
Does anyone like my sig/avatar? I found them off google and I think they're cute c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back