• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me? Yeah, it's open, but for how much longer I'm not sure...
@naekoya I keep getting hate for my art, and honestly it's too much for me to handle...

Hm... perhaps changing the prices could alleviate the barking? I saw that a few weren't too happy with it.

I despise Frozen.

I know, it's way too overrated but I need something to go with my avatar, but I just can't find anything ;c
I am searching "anime 500x200 gif" but all its giving me is some weird girl with a skimpy outfit

Yes it still shows 1 notification >.<
Aww!! ; __ ; When you click on the notification and scroll down, do you still see that user's friend request pending? o: Maybe you didn't click on the "ok" button to reject their friend request? O:

@naekoya I keep getting hate for my art, and honestly it's too much for me to handle...
Aww!! ; __ ; I feel like you should keep doing what you love! If you need someone to talk to please feel free to PM me again!!

Aww!! ; __ ; When you click on the notification and scroll down, do you still see that user's friend request pending? o: Maybe you didn't click on the "ok" button to reject their friend request? O:

Aww!! ; __ ; I feel like you should keep doing what you love! If you need someone to talk to please feel free to PM me again!!
I want to keep drawing, but I don't know if I can deal with the pain...

I really like your art as well. You shouldn't get hate for your art. Just blow it off if anything, its not with it. You just need to keep making it! Do it if you love it. I really like it I just can't afford it at this time! Once I get a popsicle now, thats another story!

You seem to be getting a lot of good feedback here, thats good. You deserve it!!! <3

Last edited:
!

Really? At least two characters? Well hi then
Two characters for what? XD hahaha and hi neester!

:c Sorry to hear that sldfjsls I feel like you should do what you want to do best! If you feel like this is taking a big toll on you, then try taking a small break and just doodling/drawing on your free time and uploading it to your gallery! c: Or just keep it to yourself and save it! :3

truthfully if drawing is something you love and enjoy doing.. I don't see why you have to stop
just cause some people don't like your style or w.e
everyone is opt to their opinion so don't take it to heart!!

Evvie you draw way better than I ever could.

Keep drawing and I promise it'll get better

Haters are haters. Don't let them put you down. I've gotten bullied for almost my entire life, but you just learn to shake it off. And please no Taylor Swift

truthfully if drawing is something you love and enjoy doing.. I don't see why you have to stop
just cause some people don't like your style or w.e
everyone is opt to their opinion so don't take it to heart!!

Why draw for other people? Why not draw for yourself once in a while?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back