• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Badge Pick-Up for Blackjack c:

HTML:
[URL="http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?314036-Recruiting-Popsicle-Members!-l-Buying-Popsicles-l-Selling-Collectibles!-l-%26%238736%3B(-%26%235147%3B-%26%2312301%3B%26%238736%3B)%26%2365343%3B"][img]http://i.imgur.com/AGOtLEw.png[/img][/URL]

OOOOOO, DAMN! That looks AMAZING! THANK YOU!!!!!

Hello hello! >w<

woke up pretty early today that's for sure! haha

oh if you need the whole set I have them o w o

haha Yeah i gave someone my set, and Now I need tools for things and am left Tool-less. Luckily I do have the shovel, but nothing else. If you could help thatd be fantastic!

haha Yeah i gave someone my set, and Now I need tools for things and am left Tool-less. Luckily I do have the shovel, but nothing else. If you could help thatd be fantastic!

aw you're so nice ~ but yeah no problem.. your town or mine? c:

Morning guys! Hows everyone?
pretty chilly morning, but all in all so far so good! how's your day going by? c:

Heyyy! Ugh class was exhausting today lol.

naekoya: do you still play League o:

oh man that sucks D:

and yes I do lol.

@Defranco sorry to cut you short during the trade!! >~< also the fc code on your sig was off by 1 number when I entered it
I thought I was going crazy for a second, but luckily you had the correct one on the side hehe :3

Last edited:
@Defranco sorry to cut you short during the trade!! >~< also the fc code on your sig was off by 1 number when I entered it
I thought I was going, but luckily you had the correct one on the side hehe :3

Gonna get that sorted out now, thank you so much. Forgot about that d:

Gonna get that sorted out now, thank you so much. Forgot about that d:

Haha yea! oh you're very welcome :3 good luck on your town!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not too bad, I am about to head to school, so there is that :p

I'll cya guys!

Oh ok! Have a great day at school ~ laters

Ah right, haha wanna play tonight? I don't like the new Login menu's music and animation :/

Oh I disabled those.. uh maybe if I'm not too lazy around that time xD
usually I'm just playing HHD or watching movies lol
we'll see!

Hahaha no worries!!! XD And oohh!!! That's awesome!!! I can only do traditional art too ahaha but then again I'm not really good at art either XD

YESSS AHAHAH XD Would you like to be my first daughter? ;)

XD Yes, my mom has an art business (it's traditional realism) so she's sorta forcing her knowledge upon me ;-; my art is decent I guess but I still have a lot to learn XD

And I'm a guy so I'd be your fourth(?) son xD

Dx lol hopefully FR starts up soon for registration so I can play and try to sell the stuff for tbt. I also got to wait for like 3 more raffles b4 I can enter again. Unless I can use my pps to buy an entry but I doubt that. Dx why is tbt so hard to make lol.

THIS! ^
I've spent over a year on here selling junk and posting like nuts and I've had up to only 1.3k tbt (buying a lot of collectibles and never selling isn't helping butttt....) I feel your pain. Hopefully my new custom cafe shop will get more money ;-;
Besides that, llama trade on deviantArt for earning points to sell helps but not much... :/

Morning all~ I hate school. T w T

Good morning, I hate it too e.e

How is everyone doing this morning? :)

Woke up to a chilly morning lol
How are you doing? c:

Good morning........why am I up this early in the morning I dunno first time ive been up this early in almost a year......also I feel like crap....im sick yay! My body is sore and I cant breathe good...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back