• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning/afternoon/evening/night/whatever time it is where you are!

How are you guys?

Hahaha Good evening!! (Or would it be good night since it's 11:23pm here ahaha XD )

I'm doing great!! Just working on a banner request! c: How about you?

It's 8:19 am and honestly I'm ready to collapse...I have no idea how I'll last until 4 :/

....ok did not realize it was that big.....sorry again ;_;

No worries, just be more careful next time. Whether it's big or not, I'll prefer if any arguments that occurs in TP to stay quiet/finished once it's over. No more talks about it. I rather not have the topic get out of hand again. Thanks for understanding c:

But anyways, how's your roleplay going? :D

No worries, just be more careful next time. Whether it's big or not, I'll prefer if any arguments that occurs in TP to stay quiet/finished once it's over. No more talks about it. I rather not have the topic get out of hand again. Thanks for understanding c:

But anyways, how's your roleplay going? :D

Well I didnt make it but good just need more replies lol xP also going to sleep..........because of some suicidal thoughts well goodnight!

I'll probably be heading to sleep soon, so if I fall asleep, early good night/morning to everyone! c: I hope you guys all have a great day <3

Also finished the last request for TBT I had! :D Now I just need to get working on my FR requests ahaha!

CDUzjsz.png

I'll probably be heading to sleep soon, so if I fall asleep, early good night/morning to everyone! c: I hope you guys all have a great day <3

Also finished the last request for TBT I had! :D Now I just need to get working on my FR requests ahaha!

CDUzjsz.png

Omg!! I am in love with this profile work <3
I need one of this soon for myself!!! *0*

Omg!! I am in love with this profile work <3
I need one of this soon for myself!!! *0*

BAAEEEEE!!!!! <3333 I thought you were asleep!! Hahaha XD And ahhh thank you!!! ; v; <3 Honestly I really could add some text in the middle!! Hahah I didn't know what else to add in that middle area, when I did try to add something it looked too cramped so I left it empty with just a few textures ; v ;

Yesss I still need to make you one!! Hahaha XD

BAAEEEEE!!!!! <3333 I thought you were asleep!! Hahaha XD And ahhh thank you!!! ; v; <3 Honestly I really could add some text in the middle!! Hahah I didn't know what else to add in that middle area, when I did try to add something it looked too cramped so I left it empty with just a few textures ; v ;

Yesss I still need to make you one!! Hahaha XD

Dude.. I actually like it though!
very clean cut and straightforward on it ;D
not too much going on, but just enough to catch the eyes!! love itttt <3333

hahah yesss I shall patiently wait in line ; w;

Dude.. I actually like it though!
very clean cut and straightforward on it ;D
not too much going on, but just enough to catch the eyes!! love itttt <3333

hahah yesss I shall patiently wait in line ; w;

I'm so glad you do!! I really like how it turned out too ahaha it's been a while since I've made one of these types of banners XD
Ahhh I'm glad you think so!! <3

D'awww ; v; Thanks for being patient <333 Gotta work on my FR requests then close off my shop there so I can work on TP and TBT requests here XD

So what have you been up to tonight? <3

I'm so glad you do!! I really like how it turned out too ahaha it's been a while since I've made one of these types of banners XD
Ahhh I'm glad you think so!! <3

D'awww ; v; Thanks for being patient <333 Gotta work on my FR requests then close off my shop there so I can work on TP and TBT requests here XD

So what have you been up to tonight? <3

Yesss my fav gfx artist over here!! ;D ahahah <3

naw don't worry about it.. I'm in no rush with that at all
just take care of your customers first!! wooo you're on a roll girl ~

ah just finished watching this new K-drama that is just hilarious
called She was Pretty
I think you might like it too!! c:

Yesss my fav gfx artist over here!! ;D ahahah <3

naw don't worry about it.. I'm in no rush with that at all
just take care of your customers first!! wooo you're on a roll girl ~

ah just finished watching this new K-drama that is just hilarious
called She was Pretty
I think you might like it too!! c:
Ahhh you are too muchhh <333 Hahah!! XD Ilyyyyy <3

D'awww so sweet!! ; v ; Thank youuu <3 I'll definitely make it up to you ;D

OHH!!! That sounds really familiar!! I might have seen the series on Netflix but never watched it ahahah XD I'll definitely check it out!! :D Thanks for the suggestion!! XD

Ahhh you are too muchhh <333 Hahah!! XD Ilyyyyy <3

D'awww so sweet!! ; v ; Thank youuu <3 I'll definitely make it up to you ;D

OHH!!! That sounds really familiar!! I might have seen the series on Netflix but never watched it ahahah XD I'll definitely check it out!! :D Thanks for the suggestion!! XD

Haha yayy! awesome I can't wait
hehe

Oh it's actually a new drama... netflix only shows like the old ones xD
but yeah if you go to dramatv.tv they should have it there with subs <3

Haha yayy! awesome I can't wait
hehe

Oh it's actually a new drama... netflix only shows like the old ones xD
but yeah if you go to dramatv.tv they should have it there with subs <3

OHHH!!! Yeahhh I noticed that LOL
Ahhh thank you!! I'll definitely check it out!! <3 What's your favorite genre? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back