• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I disabled those.. uh maybe if I'm not too lazy around that time xD
usually I'm just playing HHD or watching movies lol
we'll see!

Sounds good! I'll text you on Kik xD

I'm supposed to watch Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind today ;u;

Good morning, everyone. ^^

Made some eggs and bacon but I'm still very hungry OTL

Good morning, everyone. ^^

Made some eggs and bacon but I'm still very hungry OTL

Good morning!
And did you know there's a bacon festivale once a year (i don't remember where) but I found it on a random internet search on bacon :3
They host bacon events, bacon games, bacon booths for buying bacon, bacon flavored bacon, etc. :p

Good morning!
And did you know there's a bacon festivale once a year (i don't remember where) but I found it on a random internet search on bacon :3
They host bacon events, bacon games, bacon booths for buying bacon, bacon flavored bacon, etc. :p

wow i gotta get me some of that

And morning!

I actually did not know that! That sounds really cool! I'll probably get a heart attack but I mean... bacon!!

wow i gotta get me some of that

And morning!

I actually did not know that! That sounds really cool! I'll probably get a heart attack but I mean... bacon!!

Yes! XD it sounds so good (not as good as the deep-fried butter tho)

idc if I get a heart attack, bacon is worth it <3

ello everyone

whadya all think about my lineup? I'm thinking of buying a topaz instead of the opal, but for now i kinda like it.

I'm currently in Graphic Design. I love this class!

How about everyone else? Any of you sneaking on to post from school?

I'm currently in Graphic Design. I love this class!

How about everyone else? Any of you sneaking on to post from school?

Oh, I loved my Graphic design class! I took it during my first semester in college ^^

I actually don't have school today, I have my Tuesdays and Thursdays off so I'm just finishing up some homework!

I was gonna take that, but they didn't let me OTL

I hear ya, I wasn't put into AP Computer Science :'(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, I loved my Graphic design class! I took it during my first semester in college ^^

I actually don't have school today, I have my Tuesdays and Thursdays off so I'm just finishing up some homework!

Oh, nice. I'm taking the class in highschool :)

I'm school free since I'm moving

:p the chores and helping out though make up for it lol

Yup, I recently had to pack up and ship to another house, about 2 months or so ago. This time around it is our house, we bought it, so we never have to move again!

I hear ya, I wasn't put into AP Computer Science :'(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, nice. I'm taking the class in highschool :)

Ahh I only took a simple coding class in high school! I would like to learn some web design stuff since a friend (or two) and I would want to make one! They'll probably do most of the coding anyway since I don't really know much xP

Ahh I only took a simple coding class in high school! I would like to learn some web design stuff since a friend (or two) and I would want to make one! They'll probably do most of the coding anyway since I don't really know much xP

I also took a Web Design course last year. If you want, I could teach you a little bit (5 TBT per lesson.... JK I just want TBT :3

Also this is my 700th post :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back