• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon everyone!! :D I'll be making some big updates soon! Just going to respond to some last posts! Hahaha XD I have work today so I won't be as active in like 2 hours ; v ;

OOOOOO, DAMN! That looks AMAZING! THANK YOU!!!!!
WOO!~ I'm glad you like it!! :DD And it's no problem at all!!

Ohh, you mean an avatar. I would love one!
Sweet! Okay! c: I'll make you one soon!

XD Yes, my mom has an art business (it's traditional realism) so she's sorta forcing her knowledge upon me ;-; my art is decent I guess but I still have a lot to learn XD

And I'm a guy so I'd be your fourth(?) son xD
OHH!! Yeah!! There's always room to learn more! XD

AHHH I'M SORRY ; ___ ; jsdklfjdslkfjsld and LOL Okay I now have 4 sons : 'D Ahahaha!! XD

Hiya peeps!!! I've got a new da add if anyone wants to go see my FINALLY finished town :)

vxes3Fi.jpg
It looks lovely ahhh!!! <3 Great job!!

Good afternoon everyone!! :D I'll be making some big updates soon! Just going to respond to some last posts! Hahaha XD I have work today so I won't be as active in like 2 hours ; v ;

WOO!~ I'm glad you like it!! :DD And it's no problem at all!!

Sweet! Okay! c: I'll make you one soon!

OHH!! Yeah!! There's always room to learn more! XD

AHHH I'M SORRY ; ___ ; jsdklfjdslkfjsld and LOL Okay I now have 4 sons : 'D Ahahaha!! XD

It looks lovely ahhh!!! <3 Great job!!

Hi people c:

Hi you two!

What happened? o.o

blood test, haven't had one in a while and thought pfft just a needle
turns it hurts alot, and plus im already sick. like she took the needle out and i was like "oh is that it" and then i sat for like 10 seconds and suddenly like collapsed

- - - Post Merge - - -

long story short i'm weak when it comes to blood and needles

turns it hurts alot, and plus im already sick. like she took the needle out and i was like "oh is that it" and then i sat for like 10 seconds and suddenly like collapsed

Ouch, did you started getting blurry vision and hearing static after getting your blood taken or was it instant?
And at least you're alright now, right?

- - - Post Merge - - -

long story short i'm weak when it comes to blood and needles

I hate blood test. They tell you it dosent hurt, you believe them until they stick it into you lol.

Ouch, did you started getting blurry vision and hearing static after getting your blood taken or was it instant?
And at least you're alright now, right?

it was like instant a few seconds after i had it taken, and yea im fine now thanks lol, macdonnalds helped to fix me up :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hate blood test. They tell you it dosent hurt, you believe them until they stick it into you lol.

ikr, like they stuck it in and i was like oh haha is that i- anD THEN theY SUCK tH E blOOD OUT LIKE A vAMParIC SHE-DEMON
and it hurts so bad

dang that sounds pretty similar to me, but they took like 7 viles of blood from me though xD
yeah.. I fainted for a split second too I went all pale and stuff
wasn't expecting them to take that much tbh @__@

dang that sounds pretty similar to me, but they took like 7 viles of blood from me though xD

se-seven viles! i only had three taken and that was bad
how are you still alive *.*

W-what would one person need to donate 7 vials for?! ;A;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back