• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleep, open up my cycling shop, and sleep :)
nice!! sounds like an awesome day you planned out ;D

yAAAAAAAASSSSSSS IT'S THE WEEKEND

FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I just really like staying off school and being able to stay up until 2am and sleeping until 11am or even 12. -w-
I know right!! best thing about the weekends haha xD

Helloooo!
I'm gonna be so busy this weekend... Dx so kinda but kinda not lol.
How's HHD??
aw I see :c
it's sooo addicting!! *0*
like pretty much a fast pace game.. and you get to decor all different types of villagers too
which is awesome ~

aw I see :c
it's sooo addicting!! *0*
like pretty much a fast pace game.. and you get to decor all different types of villagers too
which is awesome ~

it really is! some of the villagers i just unbox their necessary items and wait to remodel because i dont have the furniture i want for their house... unlocking everything is taking forever!

- - - Post Merge - - -

BTW TP just hit 9500 Posts!

ahemahem i have the 9500 post bwahaha

it really is! some of the villagers i just unbox their necessary items and wait to remodel because i dont have the furniture i want for their house... unlocking everything is taking forever!

- - - Post Merge - - -

IK, but you didn't notice, so I AM the real 9500 poster MUAHAHAHA

- - - Post Merge - - -

ikr! yeah I love finding new items to add to my collection >w<
woohoo! lolol

IK, but you didn't notice, so I AM the real 9500 poster MUAHAHAHA

oh yeah you did! nicee c:

Hnnnnnnng I really need TBT to get this month's birthstone and it's taking forever to earn it all ;-; I don't want what happened to last month's birthstone to happen to this month's one.

CRI MARINA IS MOVING

Oh no! D: I'd be sad too if one of my dreamies was leaving.

It's a little weird how you posted that on the same day I have a villager in boxes. Luckily Flurry is one of the many villagers I don't really care about, so I don't mind her leaving. Now I'll have room for Melba or Felicity (and hopefully some more IGB or TBT as I'm auctioning her)!

Morning guys! how are you all doing?
Morning Miharu
Im just about to wake up and finnish up your request :p

Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone!

Just got back from school ^^ How is everyone?

I'm going to sign the petition because I think it would be cool if we had our own group!
Ahhhh thank you so much!!! x] And yesss!! I hope we do get a group restock!! Then we can keep things more organized!! I already have plans of what I want to do and what topics I'll like to make for the group! c:

Morning guys! how are you all doing?
Morning Miharu
Im just about to wake up and finnish up your request :p
Morning gravy!! How did you sleep? XD And I'm doing great thanks!! :D
And woooo!! Thank you!! I'm looking forward to it!!! Just for future reference, is it alright if I use the art you make for me in my GFX? :D I'm planning on making a GFX sig with all the art I've received x]

Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone!

Just got back from school ^^ How is everyone?
Morning Hatori!! :D Welcome back!! I hope you had a wonderful day at school!!

I'm doing great thanks!! Just about to go eat some breakfast ahaah!! How was your day? :3

I'm doing great thanks!! Just about to go eat some breakfast ahaah!! How was your day? :3

Thanks! I only had one class so yes, it was wonderful LOL!

That's good to hear ^^ I just came back from McDonald's cause I had a coupon for that Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Sandwich xD (it was pretty good, in my opinion) since I hardly ever eat out

Ahhhh thank you so much!!! x] And yesss!! I hope we do get a group restock!! Then we can keep things more organized!! I already have plans of what I want to do and what topics I'll like to make for the group! c:

Morning gravy!! How did you sleep? XD And I'm doing great thanks!! :D
And woooo!! Thank you!! I'm looking forward to it!!! Just for future reference, is it alright if I use the art you make for me in my GFX? :D I'm planning on making a GFX sig with all the art I've received x]

I didn't have the best sleep :p, how about you?
Oh and feel free to use it in your gfx, id be flattered :p alhough you may have to crop it.

Yaaay, school's over and I can finally sleep in, huehuehue~ The rain only makes things better! -w-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back