• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? O: I find it so much easier to sleep at home!! Hahaha School it's harder for me to sleep ahaha XD And aww!! Rolling around bed is fun ;D I've done that too where I'll feel sleepy, lay in bed, but won't fall asleep so I just end up rolling around and thinking about my life LOL

It's been pretty great!! What about yours? :D

'Twas frantic, I was worrying about a physics test all day and having to present a slideshow in History class. ;v; Luckily, I'm presenting on Monday due to time constraints, woo~ xD
Buuut, now that that's all over, I think I'ma just sit here and watch Overlord until I fall asleep. =u=

'Twas frantic, I was worrying about a physics test all day and having to present a slideshow in History class. ;v; Luckily, I'm presenting on Monday due to time constraints, woo~ xD
Buuut, now that that's all over, I think I'ma just sit here and watch Overlord until I fall asleep. =u=

OHHH ahahaha good luck with your presentation!! Oh gosh I hated presenting in front of the class ; v; I get scared ahaha I just don't like it when everyone has their focus on you, it's weird and scary

OMG YES OVERLORD AHHHH I LOVE THAT ANIME OMFG AHAHAH!!! I'm really hoping it didn't end with only 13 episodes!!!! ; __ ;

Hey, getting 50 posts for the raffle seems to be easier than I thought it would be... I've already made 20 posts including this one!

Hey, getting 50 posts for the raffle seems to be easier than I thought it would be... I've already made 20 posts including this one!

Congrats!!! I told you it was easy!! Hahaha XD We made it 50 posts since 50 posts isn't hard to achieve at all!! x] We just want to make sure you want to be a part of TP and active! :D It's also really fun talking to others once you start chatting! :3

Alright!! I'll let her know! :D She's currently sleeping, so she'll get back to you once she's online! :D

CONGRATS!!!! And omg yessss popsicles are always worth buying! ;) Hahaha!!

And wait o: The raffle is free though xD

It is? Oh awesome! I'll enter then! :)

It is? Oh awesome! I'll enter then! :)

Yup! So far 5/6 raffles has been free! :D the only raffle that hasn't was because we didn't get enough funds in the donation pool ahahaha and jacob and I were really low on tbt during that time xD But the amount she had to pay was only like 600 tbt ish if I remember correctly, so it wasn't bad at all x]

I'll have Jacob add you to the list now! :D

Yup! So far 5/6 raffles has been free! :D the only raffle that hasn't was because we didn't get enough funds in the donation pool ahahaha and jacob and I were really low on tbt during that time xD But the amount she had to pay was only like 600 tbt ish if I remember correctly, so it wasn't bad at all x]

I'll have Jacob add you to the list now! :D

There's only been one raffle that wasn't free?! Cool! I hope this one is free too because I'm going to enter once I've made 50 posts!

Last edited:
There's only been one raffle that wasn't free?! Cool! I hope this one is free too because I'm going to enter once I've made 50 posts!

Yup this one is free! c: We're planning on keeping it free from now on XD I'll have Jacob change his OP soon to erase all the confusing raffle info I had him place before ahahaha XD

That awful moment when you're selling/auctioning/giving away a villager and you're looking for your thread in the Villager Trading Plaza and you're afraid that there's going to be another thread where somebody is selling/auctioning/giving away one of your dreamies. And you know that you won't be able to have them because you have 10 villagers including the one you're selling/auctioning/giving away.

I have seen people give away Melba for free, and once I saw somebody auctioning Felicity and I could've cried ;-;

Last edited:
i hope you like it !
I LOVE ITTTT <33 THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

That awful moment when you're selling/auctioning/giving away a villager and you're looking for you post in the thread and you're afraid that there's going to be another thread where somebody is selling/auctioning/giving away one of your dreamies. And you know that you won't be able to have them because you have 10 villagers including the one you're selling/auctioning/giving away.

I have seen people give away Melba for free, and once I saw somebody auctioning Felicity and I could've cried ;-;
AWWW!!! ; __ ; jsklfjlsdkjfd Ahhh maybe if you see another person selling/giving away your dreamie you could ask them to hold them for you until you can ping a villager you don't like out! :D

That awful moment when you're selling/auctioning/giving away a villager and you're looking for your thread in the Villager Trading Plaza and you're afraid that there's going to be another thread where somebody is selling/auctioning/giving away one of your dreamies. And you know that you won't be able to have them because you have 10 villagers including the one you're selling/auctioning/giving away.

oh yeah I know that feeling ;n;
had that happen to me not once but couple other times before too ~
sighh sad day </3

oh i have a new doodle shop, and yea i have 2/5 slots full
oh awesome! I think I'm going to go shoot up a request then ;D
thank youuu ~

jUST AS I WAS GOING TO CLOSE A THREAD

I FOUND SOMEBODY GIVING AWAY MELBA

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ;-;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.