• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! I only had one class so yes, it was wonderful LOL!

That's good to hear ^^ I just came back from McDonald's cause I had a coupon for that Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Sandwich xD (it was pretty good, in my opinion) since I hardly ever eat out
OHHH THAT'S GREAT!!! HAHAHA XD One class goes by so fast!! How many hours was it? XD Only 1 or 2-3 hours? O:

OHH Sounds yum hahaha!!! I rarely go to McDonalds now ahaha! I used to only go for the fries :cool: Now it's all about In and Out for me XD

I didn't have the best sleep :p, how about you?
Oh and feel free to use it in your gfx, id be flattered :p alhough you may have to crop it.
Awww!! D: I hope you get some nice rest soon!! And I slept pretty well! Hahaha I fell asleep at like 2am, woke up at 6am, then went back to sleep around 6:45am and woke up now hahaha! Weird sleep pattern XD

D'awww thank you so much!! :D And that's perfectly fine ahaha rendering it shouldn't be too hard :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yaaay, school's over and I can finally sleep in, huehuehue~ The rain only makes things better! -w-

Welcome back Alby!!! :D And wooo!!! And oh gosh!! Hahaha I only like the rain when I can stay inside and sip on hot cocoa while keeping myself warm by wrapping myself around with a blanket x] However, if I had to go outside in the rain that's when it's a no no for me ahaha!

OHHH THAT'S GREAT!!! HAHAHA XD One class goes by so fast!! How many hours was it? XD Only 1 or 2-3 hours? O:

OHH Sounds yum hahaha!!! I rarely go to McDonalds now ahaha! I used to only go for the fries :cool: Now it's all about In and Out for me XD

Awww!! D: I hope you get some nice rest soon!! And I slept pretty well! Hahaha I fell asleep at like 2am, woke up at 6am, then went back to sleep around 6:45am and woke up now hahaha! Weird sleep pattern XD

D'awww thank you so much!! :D And that's perfectly fine ahaha rendering it shouldn't be too hard :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Welcome back Alby!!! :D And wooo!!! And oh gosh!! Hahaha I only like the rain when I can stay inside and sip on hot cocoa while keeping myself warm by wrapping myself around with a blanket x] However, if I had to go outside in the rain that's when it's a no no for me ahaha!

Oh thats good to hear, what time is it where you are?

Yeah it does! Well, it was more like 40 mins long since all we had to do was present today xD so yup, prettyyy great ^^

Yeah it was pretty yummy! Don't worry, I actually don't eat out a lot (hopefully I don't get sick cause of this) but YEAH I ALWAYS ORDERED A LARGE SET OF FRIES... now I don't do that anymore xD

In-N-Out is awesome ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hehe, that's me right now, except I'm sipping root beer. xD Mm, I feel a little sleepy... but I don't wanna sleep now, I feel like I'd mess up my sleep schedule that way. ;3;

Oh thats good to hear, what time is it where you are?
It's currently 12:25pm! My timezone is PST! :D What's your timezone?

Yeah it does! Well, it was more like 40 mins long since all we had to do was present today xD so yup, prettyyy great ^^

Yeah it was pretty yummy! Don't worry, I actually don't eat out a lot (hopefully I don't get sick cause of this) but YEAH I ALWAYS ORDERED A LARGE SET OF FRIES... now I don't do that anymore xD

In-N-Out is awesome ^^
OHHH That's great!!! I love college <3 Only thing that sucks is the price ahaha but it's towards your future so it's worth it if you take classes that you need/want to do XD

That's great to hear!! (AWW!! I hope you don't get sick!! ; A ; ) AHAHA IKR?? Oh gosh I can't order large since I can't finish all those fries ahaha XDAnd yeah I don't do that anymore now! Hahaha

Yesss it isss <3 Best Burger and fries place in my town ahahha! Well fast food wise xD Best burgers and fries would have to go to Red Robins XD

Hehe, that's me right now, except I'm sipping root beer. xD Mm, I feel a little sleepy... but I don't wanna sleep now, I feel like I'd mess up my sleep schedule that way. ;3;
OHH!!! Turn it into a root beer float!! Hahaha XD
Awww!! Try taking a short nap maybe? XD

OHHH That's great!!! I love college <3 Only thing that sucks is the price ahaha but it's towards your future so it's worth it if you take classes that you need/want to do XD

That's great to hear!! (AWW!! I hope you don't get sick!! ; A ; ) AHAHA IKR?? Oh gosh I can't order large since I can't finish all those fries ahaha XDAnd yeah I don't do that anymore now! Hahaha

Yesss it isss <3 Best Burger and fries place in my town ahahha! Well fast food wise xD Best burgers and fries would have to go to Red Robins XD

OHH!!! Turn it into a root beer float!! Hahaha XD
Awww!! Try taking a short nap maybe? XD

It's nearly impossible for me at home for some reason, I'm fine with sleeping in school, but I can't manage at home without rolling around in bed for half an hour. xD
Oh ya, how was your day, Mama Mimi? :3

In-N-Out is awesome ^^
I have never even heard of In-N-Out before... And I didn't even know McDonald's have sandwiches! XD

My mum always gets me and my brother a Big Mac with fries/chips (I always call 'em chips) and a drink whenever she gets us stuff from there, while my sisters have Happy Meals.

Their chips are sooooooooo good!

I have never even heard of In-N-Out before... And I didn't even know McDonald's have sandwiches! XD

My mum always gets me and my brother a Big Mac with fries/chips (I always call 'em chips) and a drink whenever she gets us stuff from there, while my sisters have Happy Meals.

I had a big mac yesterday, i swear nothing beats a big mac, sorry kfc, sorry burger king

Rip my weekend...I have to go to my grandparents house all weekend...

and be nice to the cousin

OTL

Rip my weekend...I have to go to my grandparents house all weekend...

and be nice to the cousin

OTL

Omg all weekend! Im always having to be the good grndchild and go see mine, although my grandma is funny and ells me storys of her and her nurse friendstaking drugs from the hospital the worked it when she was young

Yeahh, college is nice... but expensive. Like a lot of nice things LOL Yeah ^^

Oh man I always got those large fries but after a few years of not eating them, I realized how extremely salty they are ><
Never found myself wiping off the salt from a fry until today

Ahh I've actually never been to Red Robins xD My brother's gone there all the time though

Ah, I really like In-N-Out xD Well, they call it a sandwich but what I ate was essentially a burger ahah
(They probably do have sandwiches, I don't know though)

My siblings always get the Happy Meals, too!

Omg all weekend! Im always having to be the good grndchild and go see mine, although my grandma is funny and ells me storys of her and her nurse friendstaking drugs from the hospital the worked it when she was young

Wow, your grandparents must be super fun. Mine are blannd.
And yup; the whole weekend. It's Friday, 9PM and we won't leave until lunchtime Sunday. It takes 3 hours to drive there .-.

And yup; the whole weekend. It's Friday, 9PM and we won't leave until lunchtime Sunday. It takes 3 hours to drive there .-.

Omg that sucks, and yea mine are pretty cool, although my mothers side is pretty boring. Lol so what are you gonna do there?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Never tried Fish Filets before, but I'd still prefer some KFC chicken over a Big Mac.

KFC is still dam good, but the novelty and taste wears off after the 4th peice, but big macs sustain the quality taste

Omg that sucks, and yea mine are pretty cool, although my mothers side is pretty boring. Lol so what are you gonna do there?
The Gathering
Every year at the grandparents birthday they summon the entire family to their house to go have a meal at some "posh bistro" (if you count a chain but whatever) for basically competitive parenting :/

Thank god I have one of my computers...I wanted my desktop, but nooo, I can only have my netbook .-.

Im in NZST (i think) its 8:30 here
Ohhh!! pm or am? XD

It's nearly impossible for me at home for some reason, I'm fine with sleeping in school, but I can't manage at home without rolling around in bed for half an hour. xD
Oh ya, how was your day, Mama Mimi? :3
Really? O: I find it so much easier to sleep at home!! Hahaha School it's harder for me to sleep ahaha XD And aww!! Rolling around bed is fun ;D I've done that too where I'll feel sleepy, lay in bed, but won't fall asleep so I just end up rolling around and thinking about my life LOL

It's been pretty great!! What about yours? :D

Omg!! In-N-Out is delicious!! You should definitely try it!! Hahaha XD

Yeahh, college is nice... but expensive. Like a lot of nice things LOL Yeah ^^

Oh man I always got those large fries but after a few years of not eating them, I realized how extremely salty they are ><
Never found myself wiping off the salt from a fry until today

Ahh I've actually never been to Red Robins xD My brother's gone there all the time though
Most definitely!! Hahaha XD
Oh really? I love salty things, so that might be why I've never noticed ahahah XD The ones where I live aren't too salty at all XD

AHHH You should definitely go!! They have delicious shakes, burgers, and fries!!! XD

Oh gosh ; v ; 3 hour drive would kill me ahaha I just hate car rides! ; v ;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back