• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in a dilema, trying to work things out rn.

I had an auction to sell the rest of my hybrids, and someone was willing, but they live in the opposite timezone so it is very hard to get a time to trade. I tried selling them elsewhere, and got a message from a mod saying I had to honor the auction. I am trying to get a time to trade now, but it isn't looking likely and I REALLY want to reset my town now.
:p

maybe one of you could stay up very late or wake up really early for the trade, cant seem to think of any other solutions excluding looking for someone else to sell it to

I had an auction to sell the rest of my hybrids, and someone was willing, but they live in the opposite timezone so it is very hard to get a time to trade. I tried selling them elsewhere, and got a message from a mod saying I had to honor the auction. I am trying to get a time to trade now, but it isn't looking likely and I REALLY want to reset my town now.

Honor the auction? Oh this sounds stressful.. I've never done an auction before so idk what to do.
I hope you figure something out :(

Stayed up late to binge watch Overlord... and I don't regret it, that finale was absolute awesomeness.
Ahaha, I get the feeling I'll be staying up even later.... @u@;

Ahhh finally off work ; v; So tired ahahaha!! Weekends are never actual weekends for me since the majority of the day I'm working ahaha XD

What is everyone up to right now? :D

Ahhh yeah, there's auction rules in the Bell HQ forum section! I hope you guys find a time you guys can both trade at!! ; v ; One of you guys probably have to stay up late to trade. If anything, maybe next time you make an auction, you could make a rule stating that they have to be from the same timezone as you or something o:

Also at the very least you have all weekend to reset your town! c:

Stayed up late to binge watch Overlord... and I don't regret it, that finale was absolute awesomeness.
Ahaha, I get the feeling I'll be staying up even later.... @u@;
HAHAH I wouldn't regret it either!! I LOVE OVERLORDDDD <333 I hope it doesn't stop at 13 episodes ; v; I want to see moreee sjdfklsjfsld

Yay Welcome back Miharu :D

I think it's just me and you though D:

Someone posted on my art dump but I'm scared to see what it says

Can you check for me Miharu please

Last edited:
ive been practicing gfx designing for awhile now and im pretty satisfied to see how much ive been improving when i compare my work from a few years ago to my most recent work c: andd i decided to watch an episode of monster musume because i thought how ecchi and dirty could it possibly be?

needless to say, i made a mistake of watching it with my speakers on and parents home

ive been practicing gfx designing for awhile now and im pretty satisfied to see how much ive been improving when i compare my work from a few years ago to my most recent work c: andd i decided to watch an episode of monster musume because i thought how ecchi and dirty could it possibly be?

needless to say, i made a mistake of watching it with my speakers on and parents home

Ahh!! I would love to see your gfx works!! <3 Making GFX is so much fun!!! And I completely understand!! When I compare my current work to my really old work, it's amazing to see the big improvement I've made! It really makes me happy to see that I'm slowly improving and it makes me think wth was I thinking back then LOL

OMG LOOL W-What did your parents say? Hahaha How much did they hear of it? Hahaha XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh haha! I made an art dump. If anyone could check it out, please tell me what the first poster said, because I'm scared to see S:

o: I think it'll be easier if you check it yourself hahaha! Don't be scared! x] You can do it! :D

Ahh!! I would love to see your gfx works!! <3 Making GFX is so much fun!!! And I completely understand!! When I compare my current work to my really old work, it's amazing to see the big improvement I've made! It really makes me happy to see that I'm slowly improving and it makes me think wth was I thinking back then LOL

OMG LOOL W-What did your parents say? Hahaha How much did they hear of it? Hahaha XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

o: I think it'll be easier if you check it yourself hahaha! Don't be scared! x] You can do it! :D

nooo! check it first then I'll go!! if it's harsh then I won't do it x[

did anyone notice my new username?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Phew it wasn't bad x3

Last edited:
nooo! check it first then I'll go!! if it's harsh then I won't do it x[

did anyone notice my new username?

Why make an art dump if you are scared to see the comments? o: If you don't mind me asking, sorry I hope I'm not coming off as rude, I'm just curious ;v ;

Ohhh!!! CONGRATS ON THE NAME CHANGE!!! :D

I just saw it
I don't know why I was scared lol
Because I draw like dis
ShmShrJ.png

I've been drawing like that since I was 5.

I just saw it
I don't know why I was scared lol
Because I draw like dis
ShmShrJ.png

I've been drawing like that since I was 5.
D'awwww she's cute! :D I remember watching the Power Puff Girls ahaha childhood memories right there! XD

what's new guys >w<
Eating some yummy fried rice and drinking milk!!! <3 How about you?? <33 I missed you!!! ;v ; Finally off work so I'm happy ahhhh

I need to draw some more

Does anyone want me to draw something for them?

anyone?

agreed, its always been enjoyable even when i was just an amateur starting out. my signatures back then were pretty much just renders with one color scribbled around it. unfortunately, i cant seem to find my very first signature considering i posted it on another site in 2011 - but i'd love to see it again just for the purpose of cringing. some of my most recent signatures are here, here, and here.

ah--it was so awkward, my back is turned facing my door so i never know when someone walks into my room without knocking. during a disturbingly dirty scene (pretty much every scene in the anime is dirty though)my mom just stood by my door staring at my screen as i watched the anime. when i looked behind me, i just panicked and tried pausing the anime bUT LOL MY MOUSE DECIDED TO DIE ON ME SO I COULDNT PAUSE IT. just..my god ;v; i trusted you, technology. my mom just closed the door and left, havent made eye contact with her since

nothing much >u< just talking about my drawings.
oh I see! good luck to you c:

D'awwww she's cute! :D I remember watching the Power Puff Girls ahaha childhood memories right there! XD

Eating some yummy fried rice and drinking milk!!! <3 How about you?? <33 I missed you!!! ;v ; Finally off work so I'm happy ahhhh

yayy!! welcome back <3
ah just watching some Korean variety show atm
about celebrity dad's taking care of their babies without the moms around for like 72 hrs and have missions to complete
that the mom's asked them to do HAHAH
it's sooo freakn adorable >///<

@mimi, those signatures are very cute!! keep up the good work and you'll be an expert in no time ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back