• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have to tell.

My final grade for Social Studies was.. an 97
My final grade for Science was... an 91
My final grade for Language Arts was.. an 97
My final grade for Math was.. a 89
My final grade for Reading was.. a 98

My parents want all 100's.. They're crazy though

Parents are just crazy sometimes, haha. Those grades are great though! Don't worry a bit at all. <3

I did another one but I think the head's super big lol

image.jpg
yeah I did lol

I like chibi-ish things, so I do quite like it. It kinda reminds me of like Power Puff Girls or something though, haha. I kinda like the idea of that though, so it is in a positive light. :)

It is Powerpuff girls! But I've drawn in that style since I was 5 years old.. I wish I still had a drawing of when I was 5, but my mom throws stuff away so yeah.. I've improved a lot since I was 5 until now ahha

I'm in a dilema, trying to work things out rn.

I had an auction to sell the rest of my hybrids, and someone was willing, but they live in the opposite timezone so it is very hard to get a time to trade. I tried selling them elsewhere, and got a message from a mod saying I had to honor the auction. I am trying to get a time to trade now, but it isn't looking likely and I REALLY want to reset my town now.
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back