• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
agreed, its always been enjoyable even when i was just an amateur starting out. my signatures back then were pretty much just renders with one color scribbled around it. unfortunately, i cant seem to find my very first signature considering i posted it on another site in 2011 - but i'd love to see it again just for the purpose of cringing. some of my most recent signatures are here, here, and here.

ah--it was so awkward, my back is turned facing my door so i never know when someone walks into my room without knocking. during a disturbingly dirty scene (pretty much every scene in the anime is dirty though)my mom just stood by my door staring at my screen as i watched the anime. when i looked behind me, i just panicked and tried pausing the anime bUT LOL MY MOUSE DECIDED TO DIE ON ME SO I COULDNT PAUSE IT. just..my god ;v; i trusted you, technology. my mom just closed the door and left, havent made eye contact with her since
Definitely!! I really enjoyed my first time making them and I still enjoy making them now!! :D And aww!! I had to dig through my account on CR to find my really old ones ahaha!! And ahhh I love your second one!! I love what you did with the colors and how you mirrored it!! <3 Great job!! :D

Oh no.. ; __ ; LOL YOUR MOUSE HAS BETRAYED YOU!!!! Evil mouse! ahhhhh ahaha is this the first time your mom has seen you watching a really ecchi anime? XD

yayy!! welcome back <3
ah just watching some Korean variety show atm
about celebrity dad's taking care of their babies without the moms around for like 72 hrs and have missions to complete
that the mom's asked them to do HAHAH
it's sooo freakn adorable >///<
Ahhh thank youuuu <333 OHH!! That sounds interesting to watch!! Hahaha XD How's HHD going? <3

Definitely!! I really enjoyed my first time making them and I still enjoy making them now!! :D And aww!! I had to dig through my account on CR to find my really old ones ahaha!! And ahhh I love your second one!! I love what you did with the colors and how you mirrored it!! <3 Great job!! :D

Oh no.. ; __ ; LOL YOUR MOUSE HAS BETRAYED YOU!!!! Evil mouse! ahhhhh ahaha is this the first time your mom has seen you watching a really ecchi anime? XD

Ahhh thank youuuu <333 OHH!! That sounds interesting to watch!! Hahaha XD How's HHD going? <3

Designing many requests and more to come!!
you can also customize like the public works interior as well which I thought was pretty awesome :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

good evening all!

hey there Owl! c:

nostalgia time

fKd91A1.png

good evening all!
OWLLL AYYEEEEEEE!!!! :D How you doing??? XD So nice to see you!!! > v< Btw!! We have a raffle going on atm!!

you can also customize like the public works interior as well which I thought was pretty awesome :3

OHHH NICEEE!!! I'm really excited to get the game ahaha I might be late to the party, but still going to have fun ;D Also ahhh Blade and Soul Beta soon ; v ; I'm really curious as to when they will announce who got the beta keys!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cute! Looks just like blossom! x] When was this drawn? O:

OWLLL AYYEEEEEEE!!!! :D How you doing??? XD So nice to see you!!! > v< Btw!! We have a raffle going on atm!!

OHHH NICEEE!!! I'm really excited to get the game ahaha I might be late to the party, but still going to have fun ;D Also ahhh Blade and Soul Beta soon ; v ; I'm really curious as to when they will announce who got the beta keys!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cute! Looks just like blossom! x] When was this drawn? O:

just now c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

good evening all!

good evening c:

hey there Owl! c:

heyy! ahhh still at HHD i see xD today ive been on and off... I need to vary my requests and do a town project but im too lazy to think about what theme to do. Dx

EYYYYY i'm good!! good to see you too. ^^b ahhh please enter me x3 I need dat popsicle ahahaha!

IKR!?! me too -nervous- hahah
haha aw no worries!! I'm just brushing up on my interior designing skills with this game xD

EYYYYY i'm good!! good to see you too. ^^b ahhh please enter me x3 I need dat popsicle ahahaha!
Yeee!! It's always great to see you!! :D And will do!! I'll let Jacob know!! Hahaha XD Good luck to you and everyone who's entering! :D

IKR!?! me too -nervous- hahah
haha aw no worries!! I'm just brushing up on my interior designing skills with this game xD
AHHH YESS Ahahaha!!! I hope we both get one!! That way we won't have to pay so much haha ; v ;
OHH!! Post pictures when you feel like it!! <3 I would love to see them ahhh <3

Yeee!! It's always great to see you!! :D And will do!! I'll let Jacob know!! Hahaha XD Good luck to you and everyone who's entering! :D

AHHH YESS Ahahaha!!! I hope we both get one!! That way we won't have to pay so much haha ; v ;
OHH!! Post pictures when you feel like it!! <3 I would love to see them ahhh <3

Oh! this is one of my hotel guest room I designed
made it into a Japanese theme one ;D

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CQX7drIUYAApaBy.jpg

and this one is just a exterior design.. it was for Beau
but yeah!! haha

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CQX7NeiUcAAKJi5.jpg

Last edited:
i need to post my screenshots... i had a really good yard i did, lemme get it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is for Annalise's zen restaurant... the code is 0704-7759-439 if you want to see it!

HNI_0088.JPG

Oh! this is one of my hotel guest room I designed
made it into a Japanese theme one ;D

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CQX7drIUYAApaBy.jpg

and this one is just a exterior design.. it was for Beau
but yeah!! haha

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CQX7NeiUcAAKJi5.jpg
HOLYYY I love how you designed them!!! They look wonderful ahhhh ; v ; <3 Great job!!!

OHH Which amiibo cards do you currently have? :D

i need to post my screenshots... had a really good yard i did, lemme get it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is for Annalise's zen restaurant... the code is 0704-7759-439 if you want to see it!

View attachment 149458
AHHH NICEE!!! Thanks for showing me!! Loving the yard! x] I don't have HHD yet so I'm not sure if I could see it! ; v ;

HOLYYY I love how you designed them!!! They look wonderful ahhhh ; v ; <3 Great job!!!

OHH Which amiibo cards do you currently have? :D

AHHH NICEE!!! Thanks for showing me!! Loving the yard! x] I don't have HHD yet so I'm not sure if I could see it! ; v ;

I got Luna with mine ;w; lol

ok guys can someone help me? im using gimp to do gfx. ok so after I resize an image by using the perspective, is there a way to fix it to more hd like it was just a different size?

i need to post my screenshots... i had a really good yard i did, lemme get it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 149458

Wow! That's so pretty! And good morning, everyone! (Because it's morning over here)

Ahhh finally off work ; v; So tired ahahaha!! Weekends are never actual weekends for me since the majority of the day I'm working ahaha XD

What is everyone up to right now? :D

Ahhh yeah, there's auction rules in the Bell HQ forum section! I hope you guys find a time you guys can both trade at!! ; v ; One of you guys probably have to stay up late to trade. If anything, maybe next time you make an auction, you could make a rule stating that they have to be from the same timezone as you or something o:

Also at the very least you have all weekend to reset your town! c:

HAHAH I wouldn't regret it either!! I LOVE OVERLORDDDD <333 I hope it doesn't stop at 13 episodes ; v; I want to see moreee sjdfklsjfsld

I feel like the ending foreshadowed more to come, so I'm pretty sure it won't end there! Cx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back