• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boring, nothing ever happens on a Saturday for me. xD
How about you?

Well i just woke up so pretty bad :p
Na haha, but yesterday was good (its sunday today here) played monopoly with friends and won!! Nothing like beating your friends with corpral greed

hey, sorry for the random question, but how much would you guys pay, tbt for a piece of art like the one on my banner, if i was only gonna draw 1? as i was thinking of maybe doing an art auction, although i dont think it will be worth it :p
(be completely honest :p)

- - - Post Merge - - -

/weeps can I just show off the amazing drawing Gravy made for me <3 Ahhhhh ;v ; So worth it <3

0AJvnn2.jpg

*or one like this

hey, sorry for the random question, but how much would you guys pay, tbt for a piece of art like the one on my banner, if i was only gonna draw 1? as i was thinking of maybe doing an art auction, although i dont think it will be worth it :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

*or one like this

I'd pay 600 tbt if i had the funds to buy art!

Morning everyone!

gravy its 8 30 PM .-.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

*or one like this
can I order you in general one of these? I need more art of K-baby haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back