• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
I accepted both TBT and IGB for Flurry because I'm saving up both for different things! I've already mentioned what I'm saving my TBT for, but I want to have 100 million IGB so I can have the ABD! Yeeeaaahhhh I'm definitely going to only accept TBT because that's what a lot of the people in the Museum Shop accept.

Meh, I rather just go to the post office even though I already have the ABD.

Guys, how long after you start a new ACNL game can villagers start moving out? Cycling purposes!

13iVC5v.png

My entry for SOTW! Super happy with how it turned out! C:

Last edited:
Hey guys!! Dropping by to say hi again! About 4 more hours until I get off work!! (๑?̀ㅁ?́๑)✧ I hope you guys had a wonderful weekend!

HNNNNNGGG JUST FOUR MORE POSTS UNTIL I CAN ENTER THE RAFFLE, THREE BECAUSE OF THIS ONE

I. Can. Do. This.
GOGOGOGOGO YOU CAN DO IT!!! ʕ?̀ω?́ʔ✧ Hahaha XD

13iVC5v.png

My entry for SOTW! Super happy with how it turned out! C:

Looking great!!! Good job Evvie! (๑?̀ㅂ?́)و✧

Hey guys!! Dropping by to say hi again! About 4 more hours until I get off work!! (๑?̀ㅁ?́๑)✧ I hope you guys had a wonderful weekend!

GOGOGOGOGO YOU CAN DO IT!!! ʕ?̀ω?́ʔ✧ Hahaha XD

Looking great!!! Good job Evvie! (๑?̀ㅂ?́)و✧

Thanks Miharu! I actually did most of this on SAI, and then added the final touches on paint.net haha!
Also, what do you guys think of my new sig and avatar set? c:

Last edited:
Seeing as I'm on my 48th/49th post, I have a question to ask.

How do we enter the raffle? Do we just say here that we wanna enter, or do we have to PM somebody, or...?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back