• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys, is it worth getting a wiiu?

Yes! In my opinion, at least. Wii U has a lot of good games to offer to you.
And I feel bad for you.. Mario Kart 8 has THE BEST Animal Crossing course. It even changes seasons every time you play it!
Oh, and mwhahaha. >:D

Last edited:
Yes! In my opinion, at least. Wii U has a lot of good games to offer to you. :)
And I feel bad for you.. Mario Kart 8 has THE BEST Animal Crossing course. It even changes seasons every time you play it!

But isn't there only one AC course? XD

It changes seasons every time you play?! Aaaaahh stop making me want it more! ;-;

But isn't there only one AC course? XD

It changes seasons every time you play?! Aaaaahh stop making me want it more! ;-;

Technically, yes. It does have four varieties, though, so it all just depends on how you look at it. Oh, and you are welcome. <3

YAAAAASSSSS I MANAGED TO HIT SOMEONE WITH RED SHELLS JUST BEFORE THEY CROSSED THE FINISH LINE AND I CAME FIRST

AND THEN I CAME FIRST AGAIN IN THE NEXT RACE

OTL wacom has made a new version of intuos tablets and i cant find my freaking nibs

Good morning. I feel bad today. My stomach is hurting like mad, and I have a runny nose. It sucks!
How's everyone!

Good morning. I feel bad today. My stomach is hurting like mad, and I have a runny nose. It sucks!
How's everyone!

Aww no! I hope you feel ok soon c:

I'm good thanks! Just getting a file full of screenshot refs of Keit-Chan ~

Aww no! I hope you feel ok soon c:

I'm good thanks! Just getting a file full of screenshot refs of Keit-Chan ~

Thanks! I hope so too, because my mom wanted me to walk with her today, and I don't want to throw up.

How's everyone!

I'm fine! So sorry to hear that though. Hope you feel better soon. <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back