• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Tech's Junk Pile! (FT: DIYs/Resources/Unorderables)

Hi! Can you provide the materials for the scorpio lamps and tree's bounty arch? Haven't got any scorpio fragments and not enough pinecones.

ooh alas, i cannot - i don't have them either, haha. tis okay! we can just do the mushies, please

Hey there. I’ve been looking for a Stonehenge. Saw your shop had one for 40 tbt when you closed yesterday. Any chance you’d be willing to sell at that price? I’m trying to save tbt myself! I also have summer shells to trade if you’re looking for more to stock. Let me know :)

Hey there. I’ve been looking for a Stonehenge. Saw your shop had one for 40 tbt when you closed yesterday. Any chance you’d be willing to sell at that price? I’m trying to save tbt myself! I also have summer shells to trade if you’re looking for more to stock. Let me know :)
Since I just bought my dream collectibles (popsicle and ice cream) and im in a good mood, i'll let you have it for 40 TBT! Will pm you once i've finished with the previous customer.

Since I just bought my dream collectibles (popsicle and ice cream) and im in a good mood, i'll let you have it for 40 TBT! Will pm you once i've finished with the previous customer.
Thanks so much! Congrats on your collectibles!!

hey!! if ur still able to make it, i'm lf the Lunar Rover - is 30tbt for it okay? q.q

One of each moms pen stand pls! And since u asked! 100 nmt pls!

Oh sure, will pm you in a bit! Also it'll only be 54 TBT to pay you back for earlier :3
Ahhh no! Full amount! Full amount! I cant trade right now tho! I have to go out!

Back