• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Tech's Junk Pile! (FT: DIYs/Resources/Unorderables)

Hey! Could I have the 2 black cosmos, 3 orange roses, 3 orange lilies, 2 pink lilies, 5 pink cosmos and the log bed DIY? I think that is 5 tbt total, but correct me if I am wrong :)

hi! can i buy the simple mum crown, mom’s plushie, and mom’s tea cozy for 16 tbt?

can i get the ironwood diy workbench, blue rose crown, scorpio lamp, and sagittarius arrow diys?

I'm interested in the jail bars DIY, deer decoration DIY, mom's chick knapsack and monarch butterfly model.

Comes out to 36 tbt. Sound good? :)

Hi! May I purchase the following DIYs?
  • Apple Chair
  • Cherry Dress
  • Cosmos Shower
  • Dark Bamboo Rug
  • Giant Teddy Bear
  • Juicy-apple TV
  • Leaf Mask
  • Log Bed
  • Log Chair
  • Orange Umbrella
  • Pear Wardrobe
  • Rustic-stone Wall
  • Tiny Library (5 TBT)
  • Wooden Mini Table
EDIT: For a total of 31 TBT.

I'm interested in the jail bars DIY, deer decoration DIY, mom's chick knapsack and monarch butterfly model.

Comes out to 36 tbt. Sound good? :)
Sure that sounds great! Will pm you when i've collected everything :)
Hi! May I purchase the following DIYs?
  • Apple Chair
  • Cherry Dress
  • Cosmos Shower
  • Dark Bamboo Rug
  • Giant Teddy Bear
  • Juicy-apple TV
  • Leaf Mask
  • Log Bed
  • Log Chair
  • Orange Umbrella
  • Pear Wardrobe
  • Rustic-stone Wall
  • Tiny Library (5 TBT)
  • Wooden Mini Table
For a total of 18 TBT.
Sorry but that would be 31 TBT total! Although I could do it for 30 TBT, I wouldnt go any lower than that.

Sure that sounds great! Will pm you when i've collected everything :)

Sorry but that would be 31 TBT total! Although I could do it for 30 TBT, I wouldnt go any lower than that.

My bad. :p I forgot to multiply them by 2. Sure, I'll buy them for 31 TBT.

Back