• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Tech's Junk Pile! (FT: DIYs/Resources/Unorderables)

I can trade you an iron hanger stand DIY for a doghouse DIY, if that sounds fair?

Edit: I also have a shellfish pochette DIY, for the scarecrow?

I can trade you an iron hanger stand DIY for a doghouse DIY, if that sounds fair?
Sure, will pm you a dodo code in a bit!
Post automatically merged:

Can I get
Iron Shelf
Blue Rose Crown?
Yes of course :) that'll be 9 TBT total, will pm you when im finished with the previous customer!

In terms of recipes, I have Matryoshka, log wall mounted clock, ironwood chair and Iron hanger stand, I’d like shell speaker and some regular wood, can we arrange something?
(That is if you still need those!)

In terms of recipes, I have Matryoshka, log wall mounted clock, ironwood chair and Iron hanger stand, I’d like shell speaker and some regular wood, can we arrange something?
(That is if you still need those!)
Hi, I unfortunately just got the iron hanger stand and havent had a chance to update my wishlist yet 😅 . However, I can still trade for the matryoshka, log wall mounted clock, and ironwood chair. Does the shell speaker + 1/2 a stack of wood sound good to you?

Hi, I unfortunately just got the iron hanger stand and havent had a chance to update my wishlist yet 😅 . However, I can still trade for the matryoshka, log wall mounted clock, and ironwood chair. Does the shell speaker + 1/2 a stack of wood sound good to you?
Hey, do you still have an infused water dispenser DIY? I need that too, if it’s 2 tbt then instead of the wood?
yeah, I saw the hanger stand thing after I posted but I left it just in case it fell through.

Hey, do you still have an infused water dispenser DIY? I need that too, if it’s 2 tbt then instead of the wood?
yeah, I saw the hanger stand thing after I posted but I left it just in case it fell through.
Ok I can get that too, so my shell speaker and infused water dispenser for your 3 recipes! Will pm you in a bit once I find the recipes.

hello! could i get the following DIYs?
manga library wall
firewood
fossil doorplate

hello! can i order 1 key holder DIY and 1 log round table DIY?
hello! could i get the following DIYs?
manga library wall
firewood
fossil doorplate
Ah I was literally just about to close this thread for the night as its quite late here, would either of you be down for trading a little bit earlier tommorow?

Ah I was literally just about to close this thread for the night as its quite late here, would either of you be down for trading a little bit earlier tommorow?
no problem! i’m available starting around 4 PM central standard time if that works! c:

i'm on PST time so idk if I'll be around when you are your time :'( lmk what time you're avail

no problem! i’m available starting around 4 PM central standard time if that works! c:
Sure I should be on around that time tommorow
i'm on PST time so idk if I'll be around when you are your time :'( lmk what time you're avail
In PST i'm usually available around 6am - 2:30pm most of the time.

do you foresee having a large amount of pink lilies at any point in the future? i'd love to buy when you do, i need hundreds xux for now though i'll buy all your pink roses for 18 tbt?

do you foresee having a large amount of pink lilies at any point in the future? i'd love to buy when you do, i need hundreds xux for now though i'll buy all your pink roses for 18 tbt?
(Ok I guess we're open now :X) Yes I can get you all the pink roses, and as for pink lilies not really as the hybrids tend to use up too much space, looking to get rid of alot of them honestly.

Back