• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Tech's Junk Pile! (FT: DIYs/Resources/Unorderables)

Can I buy:
Fancy lily wreath (6TBT)
Cool pansy wreath (6TBT)
Mom's hand-knit sweater (animal) (7TBT)
Mom's hand-knit sweater (chicks) (7TBT)
Mom's handmade apron (family) (7TBT)
Lucky cat (25TBT)

Total: 58TBT :D

Can I buy:
Fancy lily wreath (6TBT)
Cool pansy wreath (6TBT)
Mom's hand-knit sweater (animal) (7TBT)
Mom's hand-knit sweater (chicks) (7TBT)
Mom's handmade apron (family) (7TBT)
Lucky cat (25TBT)

Total: 58TBT :D

Sure! Will pm you when i've collected everything up :)

I am still trying to decide. Thanks for answering my question though! I am just rummaging through my wardrobe finding a perfect fit for that wig.
That's fine take your time :) however i'm going to have to get ready for work in about 30~ish minutes so wont be able to trade after that until tommorow.

can I get one of the bamboo lunch box diys, the fruit basket diy,
Post automatically merged:

should be 4 tbt

can I get one of the bamboo lunch box diys, the fruit basket diy,
Post automatically merged:

should be 4 tbt
Will be busy for the rest of today, but I can reserve those 2 for you if you're still interested.

8 orange pansies - 2 tbt
2 pink tulips, 2 black cosmos - 1 tbt

All for 3 tbt! It's currently 11pm here so I don't mind waiting until you're off work since I'll be asleep anyway 😆

Bumparooni!

Also
8 orange pansies - 2 tbt

All for 3 tbt! It's currently 11pm here so I don't mind waiting until you're off work since I'll be asleep anyway 😆

Sorry but thats below the 4 TBT minimum, just add some flowers if you see this and are still interested :)

Hi :) May I buy your mom's apron (family), nutcracker, and 4 green mums?

hi! I'm interested in your scarecrow, apple chair, blue rose crown, and simple mum crown diys! could I trade the aroma pot, bamboo candleholder diys for the first two diys, and 14 tbt for other two diys?

hi! I'm interested in your scarecrow, apple chair, blue rose crown, and simple mum crown diys! could I trade the aroma pot, bamboo candleholder diys for the first two diys, and 14 tbt for other two diys?
Sure, that sounds great! Will pm you when i've collected everything :)

Bumparooni!

Also

Sorry but thats below the 4 TBT minimum, just add some flowers if you see this and are still interested :)

Oof sorry bout that! I read the minimum but it slipped my mind somehow 😅
I'll take the mom's knapsack colorful quilt plus
8 orange pansies - 2 tbt
For 10 tbt!

I'll be available after 30 minutes if that's alright!

Oof sorry bout that! I read the minimum but it slipped my mind somehow 😅
I'll take the mom's knapsack colorful quilt plus
8 orange pansies - 2 tbt
For 10 tbt!

I'll be available after 30 minutes if that's alright!
That sounds fine :) will pm you in a bit.

Back